Portable FotoSketcher 3.80 (x64) Multilanguage
FotoSketcher Portable converts your digital images into pencil sketches, pen and ink drawings or various painting styles (watercolor, oil painting etc.). Just load the photo, select the desired sketch style and the program will instantly apply the effect. You can tweak various drawing parameters to simulate different drawing styles, add a photo frame or text, and save the digital sketch as new image without changing your original photo.
In addition to sketch and paint conversions, Fotosketcher can also apply vintage photo and sepia effects.
FotoSketcher is an easy to use software solution that converts the image files stored on your computer to pencil sketches with user-defined parameters.
Although it provides a great amount of editing features, FotoSketcher remains a very easy to use application, and the main component that makes it that way is the interface.
With a split screen to show you the original and the edited photo, FotoSketcher also boasts multiple parameters, which allow any user to configure the way the pencil sketch looks like.
For example, you can select the drawing style and adjust edge threshold and intensity, color intensity, darken or lighten the drawing, set the level of contrast, soften edges, add a frame or add text. The drawing style includes multiple modes, such as pencil sketches, painting effects, pixelation, colored dots and other miscellaneous effects such as vivify, vintage and merge source and edited photos.
Additionally, FotoSketcher also allows the user to modify the source image by adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, blur and sharpen, with separate sliders to let you easily configure all these parameters.
Unfortunately, FotoSketcher works with only three image formats, namely JPG, BMP and PNG.
While the number of features is impressive, FotoSketcher remains pretty easy to use, mostly thanks to the fact that the app shows preview screens all the time, allowing you to see your modifications in real time as you apply them.
Change log for version 3.80:
- Larger preview area (21% larger) with a new rotating “in progress” icon
- Painting 4 can now run without erasing the previous painting. This can be useful to mix effects or to start with broad brushtrokes and then load finer brushes and run the effect again. To run Painting 4 without erasing the previous image, RIGHT-CLICK on the Draw button instead of left-clicking.
- The scripting function (press the F5 function key to open the window) can also run the Painting 4 effect without erasing the result image. Just add the line “Don’t erase background” before adding a Painting 4 effect line in your script.
- Painting 4 now has an svg export (once the effect has finished, a SVG button will appear, below the HD button). This exports the basic rectangles, not the brushstrokes.
- Pencil Sketch 1 has been refined (less blurry)
- Custom transparent PNG frames are now supported, with ‘autofit’ and full preview
- In the “modify source image” dialog box (F9 function key), a new icon is displayed on the saturation line. When clicked, it will automatically improve color vibrancy of the source image.
- Custom brush directory for Painting 4 is now saved between sessions
- A new language is now supported, Danish, thanks to the translation by Kenneth TOLLUND
- Lot’s of small UI enhancements and bug fixes
- All versions (32bit, 64bit, portable and setup) are now digitally signed for added security and hopefully fewer false positive from antiviruses