Sound Normalizer reduce, improves, regains a volume and a file size without losing ID3, FLAC, Ogg tags of Mp3, Ogg, FLAC, APE and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LAW) files.
- Improve of a volume is reached by the test and normalization of the volume level of Mp3, Ogg, FLAC, APE and Wav files.
- Reduction of size files is reached with the help of built-in encoders and of the Normalizer.
- The Mp3 / Wav / FLAC / Ogg / APE Normalizer allows to fulfill the test and normalization separately for each channel.
- The Sound Normalizer contains batch processor and it allows to fulfill the batch test, batch normalization and batch converting Mp3, Ogg, FLAC, APE and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LAW) files.
- The volume level is represented graphically in percentage or decibels (dB).
- The Wav, Ogg, APE and FLAC normalization and test is fulfilled on a peak level (Peak Normalization) and on an average level (RMS normalization).
- The Mp3 normalization and test is fulfilled on an average level (RMS normalization). The Mp3 Normalizer allows to modify a volume of a scanned file directly without usage Encoder and APEv2 tags.
The Sound Normalizer also allows editing ID3, FLAC, Ogg Tags, converting FLAC to Mp3 (with saving ID3, FLAC tags), FLAC to Wav, Wav to Mp3, Mp3 to Wav, Mp3 to Mp3 (with saving ID3 tags), Wav to APE, APE to Wav, APE to Ogg, Wav to Ogg, Ogg to Wav files using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.99.2, FLAC Encoder 1.2.1, Monkey’s Audio Encoder 4.11, Ogg Vorbis Encoder 1.3.2 (aoTuV 6.03), listening Mp3, FLAC, Ogg and Wav files using the build-in audio player.