Portable TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.26
Image for Windows portable provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive’s data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It’s that easy.
As a key component of the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite, Image for Windows utilizes the technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock™, an add-on component included in the suite. VSS and PHYLock™ allows you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked to a point-in-time. This eliminates the inconsistencies typically experienced while backing up a partition that is in use.
Image for Windows runs under the Windows operating system, yet it can backup or restore any partition, including those of DOS or Linux, and even partitions encrypted by third-party software.
The TeraByte drive image files produced by Image for Windows are compatible across all TeraByte Unlimited disk imaging products of the same major version number (i.e. all 3.x products are compatible with other 3.x products). This gives you the flexibility to restore disk images using your component of choice.
The TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite includes Image for Windows, Image for Linux, Image for DOS, and the OSD Tool Suite. Image for DOS and Image for Linux support the same powerful drive image functionality without requiring a working Windows installation.
The TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite (TBOSDTS) Pro version contains a set of powerful scripts that, among other things, will help you deploy Windows to completely different hardware.
What’s New in Version 3.26:
– The image file created by this version requires an Image version 3.26 or later to restore.
– Added /skuj (SkipUsnJrnl) option to omit the usnjrnl data from being backed up.(
– Fix issue where email could be cut off or log Email send failure 97.
– Enhance changing UUID on Ext2/3/4 file system to support csum feature.
– Change simple operation mode to offer limited options for backup, copy and restore.
– Added /opw (OPW) option to support saving obfuscation of password and saving a default password.
– Fix regression starting with 3.07 on using backwards compatible option.
– New schedule task UI via Schedule Task button on summary dialog.
– TBIView windows versions offers option to find file by lba or list changed files.
– Released as Unicode version (no longer mulit-byte version). Ensure all binary files updated to latest versions.
– Other potential changes, updates and enhancements.
– Compatible with Windows x86 and Windows x64 versions.
– Compatible with Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
– Compatible with Windows Server and SBS versions (NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2011, etc..).
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Components:
– Image for Windows
– Image for DOS
– Image for Linux
– OSD Tool Suite