TubeDigger Portable is a powerful and easy-to-use online video downloader from mostly any media site including sites where many other downloaders will give up. Even if your connection speed is slow downloader tries to detect any possible bitrates/resolutions of online video and to download for you video of the best quality. Integrated free media converter is simple in use and contains all required nowadays formats with possibility to adjust converting quality automatically. Downloader may also work as a recorder of live streams and specially for this it has two methods for fixing recorded FLV files. For geo-blocked sites use VPN services or SOCKS proxies to obtain IP address of the corresponding country.
It sports a clean and simple GUI that gives users the possibility to insert a valid URL in the dedicated dialog.
Thanks to its built-in web browser, you can perform searches for other videos directly from the primary panel. Plus, TubeDigger Portable offers details about the files, namely address, filename, size, speed, and status.
What’s more, you can make the program start the downloading process automatically, specify the saving directory, select between different skins, convert the video files automatically, limit the downloading session to a specified file size, as well as open the folders where the files are stored directly from the primary panel.
When it comes to converting options, you can save the items to a wide range of file formats, including audio formats, namely MP4, 3GP, PSP, AVI, FLV, MKV, MP3, OGG, AAC, AC3, FLAC, WAV, or others. You can configure the video and audio parameters, select the quality, and specify the saving directory.
– Download online videos from mostly any site in original quality
– Record/download live streams and cam sites in original quality
– Downloads resuming and video bitrates detection supported
– Free downloading from YouTube (including HD&4K videos)
– Name detection for popular sites and page title supported
– Auto-refresh for recording when live stream goes offline temporarily
– Easy to use – type/drag URL of video page, monitor external browsers
– Convert downloaded videos to any format including portable devices like iPad, iPhone, Mobile, PSP
– Extract audio from downloaded videos
– Download subtitles from popular sites in SubRip format
– Download support through VPNs and HTTP/SOCKS proxies
Supported operating systems: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10
Minimum system requirements: Windows XP SP2/2003 SP1, Internet Explorer 7
Supported languages: en/de/ru/pt/cn/jp/fr/bg/cz/it
If some videos cannot be played, switch to embedded Chromium3 browser in settings or press button ‘Monitor Browsers‘ and open these videos in external browser: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Maxthon, K-Meleon, Pale Moon.