Portable Pixarra TwistedBrush Blob Studio 3.03
TwistedBrush Blob Studio Portable is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on creation of individual objects that you might use in other Pro Studio or other art software and with a simpler, streamlined interface. The Blob brushes allow you to model and shape your objects and then paint them with the included brushes with the results being crisp lines you might see in illustration software but without the need to mask anything. You can even continue to shape your objects after they are painted.
Blob ART Creation
Using the specialized brushes in Blob Studio paint on your canvas automatically shaded objects. The each paint stroke on a layer will build up more material resulting in highlights and shaded areas.
Blob Studio includes ArtSet with a wide range of brushes for working with all aspects of blobs.
Quick ACCESS PANELS
On the right are two panels you will use a lot. The Color Management panel and the Brush Shortcut Panel. All the panels in Blob Studio will automatically hide if they get in your way while painting. Manually hiding all panels is also possible with the F3 hotkey.
QUICK COMMAND PANEL
The Quick Command panel gives you a configurable array of buttons you can keep close at hand while working. Resize and reshape the panel to your needs. Add, remove and move buttons to create the layout that works best for you. Quickly show or hide the panel with the [F4] hotkey. Right click to edit a button or add one to an empty slot. [Ctrl] + click to drag a button to a new location. As an added bonus there is some functionality exposed in the Quick Command panel that isn’t available anywhere else in Blob Studio.
POWERFUL BRUSH EFFECTS SYSTEM
Since User ArtSets are available you might be thinking where will you get new brushes from. There are a number of ways, user shared brushes in the Pixarra forum, brushes imported from Pro Studio, OR now you can edit brushes right in Pixel Studio with the powerful Brush Effects system from Pro Studio. First an IMPORTANT NOTE: Editing brushes is NOT an easy task. There are over 500 different effects that can be combined in 28 effect layers with each effect processed with 100’s of modifiers. I think it’s safe to say the Pixarra brush effects system makes for the most powerful brush engine in existence. Evidenced in the ability with the same engine to draw simple lines or fully detailed tree with a single stroke as can be seen in Tree Studio.
Easy access support for layers are in Blob Studio. The idea is to keep your work flow simple and fast. A simple single click to create a layer with no scrolling. Right click a layer for additional options. Drag layers to rearrange them.
Above were just some of the features in Blob Studio, there is much, much more.
– 64 bit color painting system for the smoothest blends available anywhere.
– Worlds most powerful and flexible brush engine with the Pixarra brush effects system
– Automatic saving multiple copies of your work in progress.
– Brush compatibility with other Pixarra Studio products.
– Tracing paper to use as a guide.
– Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art.
– Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook.
– Switching pages in your book with a single key press (Page Up or Page Down)
– Saving your work to a range of standard image formats.
– Work with symmetry with all the standard Blob Studio brushes.
– And many more features!
– Added – Brush Control Panel now available!! Allows for easier brush adjustments on par with Pro Studio.
– Added – Paint Bucket tool added.
– Added – Gradient tool added.
– Added – Rectangle Mask tool added.
– Added – Ellipse Mask tool added.
– Added – Polygone Mask tool added.
– Added – Lasso Mask tool added.
– Added – Magic Wand Mask tool added.
– Added – Warp tool added.
– Added – Clips panel added.
– Added – 4 more levels of brush effects added. Now 32 levels of brush effects are possible!
– Added – Menu Bar added.
– Added – Tool Bar added.
– Added – Tool options added for all tools.
– Added – Auto Mask Fine Tolerance brush effect added with 100x the sensitivity of the original.
– Added – Brush effects 3D Highlight Color and 3D Shadow Color added.
– Added – Hotkey Ctrl + Spacebar to zoom in added.
– Added – Hotkey Shift + Spacebar to zoom out added.
– Added – Copy Page and Paste Page added to the Edit menu.
– Added – Slate Light theme added.
– Improved – Greater compability with Windows 10.
– Improved – Complex brushes and particle brushes are up to 2x faster!
– Improved – Page Up, Page Down, Arrow Up, Arrow Down will scroll the thumbnails in the Page Explorer. Must mouse click on a thumbnail first.
– Improved – Brush Effect panel updated to use the selected color theme.
– Changed – Page Explorer hotkey is now F10.
– Fixed – The Quick Commands, Lum + 1, Lum + 3, Lum -1 and Lum – 3 were not working.
– Fixed – Crash if showing Windows desktop when the Select Brush panel was active.
– Fixed – The Zoom to Center option was not working correctly.
– Fixed – Links in Help menu were incorrect.