Wondershare Filmora Portable, an easy-to-use video editor with all the video editing tools you need, enables you to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects and transitions from all regular videos, audio and photos. Share instantly with family and friends with easy upload to YouTube, Facebook, etc. Save videos to play on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. or burn DVD for better video preservation. No matter it’s a wedding video, love movie, travel story, life documentary or party record, it is just so easy to turn it to a treasured home video and share it with everyone!
Edit and Enhance Your Media Files
• Easily make perfect movies using your video clips (SD, HD, camcorder, records), audio and photos. See tech spec. for all supported formats.
• Edit and personalize videos/photos/audio with features like split, crop, trim, rotate, set fade in & fade out, adjust duration, etc.
• Tune all up with Contrast, Saturation, Brightness and Hue tools.
• One click to record videos and voiceovers with a webcam and microphone.
• Speed up, Slow down and voice change effects make audio/video editing fun.
• Manage all your media sources including videos (also webcam), audio, images and color slides.
Edit and Enhance Your Media Files
• Take your movie to the next level instantly with 50+ ready-to-use filter effects.
• Add transitions between clips and apply motion effects to photos to bring still images to life.
• Easily achieve picture-in-picture (image/video overlay) tracks and customize with motion, effects and mask. New
• Add stylish captions on your videos and photos with customizable font, color, etc. for better video meaning conveying.
• Drag and drop Intro/Credit clips for a great film.
Share Your Videos with Family and Friends in a Snap
• DEVICES: Get optimized videos for playback on your portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, iPod, Wii, Zune, etc.
• FORMATS: Save edited videos to local hard drive for further use in a variety of video formats.
• ONLINE: Directly upload your video creation to YouTube, and share with more people on Facebook and Twitter.
• TV: Burn videos to DVD discs to play with DVD player or save as DVD folder or ISO image files to preserve videos in a better way.
What’s NEW in Wondershare Filmora Portable:
Editing & Performance
- Up to 100 Video Tracks
- Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
Faster Import and Export
- Import and render media at a higher speed.
High Resolution Previews and Snapshots
- Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
Enhanced Chroma Key
- Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
Enhanced Video Stabilization
- Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
Adjustable Playback Quality
- Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
- Start projects in a Mac or PC version of Filmora9 and continue working on them in either OS.
- Enhanced Waveforms
- Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
- Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing
- Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
Up to 100 Audio Tracks
Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks
Adjustable Track Size
- Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
- Adjust Clips within the Video Preview
- Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.
- Optimized GPU Detection – More computers can use GPU acceleration. Lag Detection – When the program lags, it will suggest a solution.
- Upgraded Rendering – Timeline rendering has been made faster, especially when rendering with reduced preview quality.
- 14 New Effects – You have 14 new built-in filters to get creative with.
- Vertical Text – Type vertically when adding text and titles to your videos.
- New Ways to Learn – Complete tutorial ‘missions’ to gain new skills.