Portable Astra Image PLUS v22.214.171.124
With Astra Image PLUS Portable you can adjust the contrast at different scales with separate controls for shadows, midtones and highlights. Make your images really come alive with incredible detail. Our custom edge protection technology means no halos. Brilliant!
Astra Image is a complex and easy-to-use application designed to help process, adjust, and analyze various images by applying a wide variety of effects and correction properties.
It’s wrapped in a well-organized and approachable interface with an editing panel and the available elements shown in a quick toolbar. It supports most standard formats like JPG, JPEG, PNG, ICO and BMP, along with the less known PDC, PCX, PMG and DDS. Pictures can be retrieved from any TWAIN-compatible devices, including scanners and cameras.
Insert and personalize photos
In order to open a file, all you have to do is browse its location on the computer, or access a recent one from the menu. Plus, the program automatically detects other items in the folder and flips through them when pressing the previous and next buttons.
To see a specific detail in the picture, you can zoom in and out, use the magnifying glass, or fit it to the window. It’s possible to view the EXIF information of a photo, as well as add IPTC metadata for the currently processed image. It defines the structure, properties, and fields so that records are accurately described and easily accessed.
Display histograms and enhance records
Extensive photo statistics can be calculated, including the mean, minimum, maximum, or standard deviation, and saved to a safe location or exported to Microsoft Excel. Histograms display the intensity of the RGB overlay. In addition, the chart is updated every time a change is made.
All diagrams details can be personalized by changing the titles, inverting axes, and turning the grid on or off. A broad range of functions are available, such as brightness, contrast, gamma, photo levels, curves, and histogram equalization. The app provides a real-time preview to see the current modifications and complete the project if you are happy with the result.
For hue, saturation, lightness and tint balance, all three channels can be adjusted for 24 and 48-bit files. You can resize items by choosing nearest, bilinear, bicubic, Mitchell, Lagrange, B-spline, or another method. Convolution filters enable you to sharpen, blur and extract other edge information from an image.
Get the Features You Need to Reveal Every Last Detail:
- Deconvolution – Sharpen your images with six kinds of deconvolution.
- Multiscale Contrast – Get fine control over image contrast.
- Wavelet Sharpening – Bring out details at five different scales.
- Denoising – Remove noise and keep the details.
- (L)RGB Combine – Combine grayscale images into color.
- 32-bit Floating-Point – High accuracy 32-bit processing used everywhere.
- Super Contrast – Adjust the contrast, texture sharpness and edge sharpness.
- Multiscale Sharpen – Sharpen very fine to very large details.
- Halo Control – Suppress halos to make sharpening visually appealing.
- Easy Printing – Position and scale interactively for easy printing.
- Statistics – Easy access to image statistics and metadata.
-TIFF, JPEG, PNG, FITS (8, 16, 32-bit), BMP, HDR, EXR and many RAW formats.