Portable Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory 10.50 (Repost)
Diamond Cut Forensics Audio Laboratory portable is a comprehensive set of utilities designed for audio restoration, enhancement and audio archiving. This extensive toolkit will allow the user to remove extraneous noise and also enhance the sound from any audio source without degrading the content contained on the original Recognizing that there is a tradeoff between the degree of noise removed from a source and the fidelity transient and frequency response maintained, the developers have sought to provide the highest level of user control while maintaining ease of use over the variables that affect the audio restoration and enhancement process.
Professional Audio Engineers, Audio Archivists, Ham Radio Operators, and Audiophile Hobbyists use our productsfor re-mastering, editing, noise removal and audio signal analysis. It is also used by many local, state and federal government agencies including military intelligence operations for forensics law enforcement applications particularly in surveillance situations.
Private sector forensics audio engineers use it for post processing forensic recordings of phone calls and surveillance tapes. Radio and television networks have found the LIVE (real-time signal processing) feature of particular value in their real-time applications. Additionally a number of Engineering Colleges and Universities use this software as part of the laboratory portion ofsome coursework pertaining to applied DSP techniques.
In addition to all of the DCart10 features, the Forensics version offers a wide range of forensic specific filters targeted at forensic applications
- Making speech more understandable
- Verifying the authenticity of a piece of audio
- Determination of possible edits
- Identifying speakers
- Identifying background sounds and events
New Forensics Features
- Forensics Audio Whisper Enhancer Filter (including 15 factory presets)
- Spectral Frequency Tracking to aid in Audio Authentication
- Audio Statistics Feature (Peak, RMS, Avg, pk-pk…)
- Auto “Remove Silence” function for easier transcription of long surveillance files.
- Forensics Histogram vs Time display added for analyzing entire files in a histogram domain.
- Comparative Histogram allows comparison of statistical distribution of two areas of a file.
- Subsonic Explorer feature to help find sub-audible events
- Set a file Time offset for tracking time in multipart files.
- Direct Access to the Adaptive Frequency Domain Filter (AFDF)
- Channel phase view to identify edits or track the movement of multiple talkers in a stereo voice recording.
- Find out what they said with the new Whisper Enhancer. Listen to this demo: Before and After
- Locate potential “Edit points” with the new Subsonic Explorer
- Remove periods of silence from long surveillance recordings to get right to the dialog with the Remove Silence feature
VST Hosting (VST Plug-in Support) Added It’s finally here! No you can incorporate dozens of filters made by other companies directly DC Forensic 10. The can be used like other DC filters, and they can even be used in the multifilter!
Forensics Audio Whisper Enhancer Filter added (including 15 factory presets)This is much more than a tricked out expander. The new Whisper Enhancer takes a completely novel approach to digging out these quiet signals that drive you crazy. It’s especially useful for otherwise decent quality recordings that have not suffered from several rounds of aggressive compression.
Subsonic Explorer This new tool presents the operator with a clear indication of energy at 30Hz and below and allow him or her to correlate its presence to the time domain waveform. This can be very useful in certain authenticity studies, especially ones that invoice analog edits.
Added a Forensics Histogram Comparator
Forensics Auto Silence Chop-Out function This is great for those hours long surveillance recordings where 90% of it is silence. With this new tool, you just define the level of sound you want to keep and the program automatically marks all those silent passages. It will remove them too and product a CSV file with the exact spots the silence was removed.
Spectral Frequency Tracking to aid in Audio Authentication
Low Frequency Shelf option added to the Paragraphic EQ