Portable AIDA64 Engineer Edition 6.00.510 Stable
AIDA64 offers you a tool for this task, called System Stability Test. It uses the AIDA64 Benchmark Module, which is heavily optimized for all 32-bit and 64-bit x86 processors. Thanks to this it can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation. With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC. You can also verify the cooling performance with realtime updated graphs measuring temperatures, fan speeds and voltage levels.
Measurement statistics are available to register the minimum, maximum and average sensor readings while running the stress test. When you build a new computer, overclock or tune one, or when you experience mysterious freezes and system failures, you need to test the system for stability under heavy load to find the weak point or a faulty hardware component.
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks
Implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring
Supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 115,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
Software and operating system analysis
Provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
– Level information about motherboard and CPU
– Details of the video drivers and monitor
– Information about all storage devices
– Exhaustive information about network adapters, multimedia and input devices
Information about other glands (PCI, PnP, PCMCIA, USB)
– Details of Windows, including the date of installation, the license key and more
Information about network shares, users and groups list, and much more
– Large amount of information about networking status, remote access, network resources and Internet settings
– Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs
– Information about operating system security
– A list of firewalls, anti-spyware and anti-
– System Stability Test
– CPUID Panel
– Hardware monitoring
– Benchmarks CPU and FPU
– Tests of memory
– Module performance test drive
– Detection of possible misconfiguration and compatibility issues of hardware and software
– Report Wizard
– Mailing and printing
– SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
– AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse processors
– Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
– BeadaPanel LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
– Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
– Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
– Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
– Preliminary support for Intel Comet Lake CPU
– GPU details for AMD Radeon VII
– GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600 and GeForce RTX 2060 Series
– Preliminary support for AMD Navi GPUs
– Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks