Portable ID Photos Pro 220.127.116.11 Multilanguage
ID Photos Pro 8 it’s a professional software designed for quick and automatic ID photos processing (e.g. Passport, Visa etc.) in compliance with ICAO and local regulations. Built-in database with over 250 ID formats from more than 80 countries puts ID Photos Pro 8 at the top of its class.
Unlike typical photo editing software, ID Photos Pro 8 has been developed especially for passport and ID photography. This is why it’s one of the fastest and most precise tool on the market today. Only 10 seconds are needed from loading an image, its verification process and the final print.
ID Photos Pro 8 takes full advantage of our proprietary algorithms to automatically detect all relevant facial biometrics. In addition ID Photos instantly aligns and crops the image to fit local passport requirements. It detects potential issues such as mouth expression, sunglasses, reflections and much more.
ID Photos Pro 8 wizard leads the operator through 4 simple steps to perfect passport photos. For each formats, requirements are shown by giving tips as to how the photo should be taken (e.g. against what background, head view, facial expression). Thanks to this, anyone is able to make ID photo, even for the most exotic countries.
Certificate of compliance
ID Photos prints a Certificate of Compliance with ICAO standards as well as a Confirmation for the ePhoto format.
Compatible with all printers
The software operates with all type of printers. It allows also for seamless page export to digital minilabs.
Automated facial & biometrics features detection currently in its 2nd generation. Our fast and accurate features detection allows you to automatically process multiple photos.
Statistics and job log
A comprehensive reporting function allows you to closely monitor vital statistics such as number of prints, exports, CD/DVD burns. A detailed Job Log of operator activities is also included.
French ePhoto format
ID Photos Pro 8 is one of the few software approved for France’s National ePhoto Program. Operates with Wacom tablets to capture the signature required in the ePhoto application process.
Live View on a PC display and picture triggering directly from the software. Most modern Canon cameras are supported. Nikon and others coming soon.
Page layout templates
The software comes with over 60 ready-to-use templates. GUI editor for additional customizations such as pictures layout, additional texts, company logo, etc.
CD/DVD Burn, Export, Email
Direct exporting of the processed photo to a file, CD/DVD burns as well as e-mail transfer to your customer.
Monitor and printer calibrations
ID Photos takes full advantage of Windows Color Management. Supports both manual corrections and ICC profiling with print colors “soft proofing”.
WiFi and Watched Folder allows you to work with wireless cameras and instantly provides a photo on-screen preview.
Built-in, easy-to-use photo retouch function comes with a clone stamp as well as make-up and local adjustment tools. Integration with external software such as Photoshop is also available.
ID Photos can adjust the background luminosity and uniformity by automatically isolating the head and body from its surroundings.
Automated archiving feature takes care of keeping all photos together. The search engine allows the Operator to find photos via customer name or date taken.
[+] Added formats:
• Austria – ePassport 413×533
• Afghanistan – Passport 40x45mm
• Afghanistan – Passport 50x50mm
• Afghanistan – Visa 35x45mm
• Afghanistan – Visa 34x40mm
• United States – PIV Card 27,75x37mm
• Liberia – Passport 44x51mm
• Liberia – Passport (digital) 693x803px
• Liberia – Visa 44x51mm
• Eritrea – Passport 35x45mm
• Iran – Passport (digital) 400x600px
• Saint Lucia – Passport – 38x50mm
• Lithuania – ID Card 40x60mm
• Tunisia – Passport 35x45mm
• Italy – Passport 30x40mm
• Italy – ID Card 30x40mm
• Italy – ID Card 35x40mm
• Moldavia – ID Card 30x40mm
• Moldavia – ID Card 100x150mm
• Moldavia – Passport 100x150mm
• Moldavia – Visa 35x45mm
• Vietnam – eVisa 472x709px
• Vietnam – Temporary Residence Card 20x30mm
• Nigeria – eVisa 350x450px
• Denmark – Travel Card (digital) 544x700px
• Denmark – Job Application 60x45mm
• Denmark – Job Application 90x60mm
• Denmark – Job Application 127x89mm
• Denmark – Job Application (digital) 600x450px
• Denmark – Job Application (digital) 900x600px
• Denmark – Job Application (digital) 1270x890px
• — Free Style 50x40mm (Horizontal)
[!] Updated formats:
• Netherlands – Passport 35x45mm (updated guidelines)
• Netherlands – Child’s Passport 35x45mm (updated guidelines)
• China – Passport 33x48mm
• China – Passport (digital) 420x560px
• China – Visa 33x48mm
• China – Visa (digital) 420x560px
• Philippines – Passport 35x45mm
• Philippines – Visa 35x45mm
[-] Deleted formats:
• Italy – Passport 35x45mm
• Vietnam – Visa 35x45mm
[!] Updated mailing system to MaileKit v2.7.0 and MimeKit v2.8.0, enabled TLS1.1, TLS1.2 & TLS1.3 authorization
[!] Updated communication protocol to Secure Cloud Storage
[!] Updated communication protocol for feedback and new format reporting