Portable TagScanner 6.1.7 Multilanguage
TagScanner Portable is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like FreeDB or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4 (iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
Resourceful song manager for files and tags
It can rename and edit tags, as well as generate playlists, among other features. The app offers support for a wide range of audio file types and tag formats.
After a brief and uneventful setup operation, you are greeted by a large window with a well-structured layout and lots of settings displayed, so you can take your time and explore everything.
Apply scripts and indicate naming rules
It is possible to transform text by converting text or replacing words, characters and symbols with something else, or define a new pattern for file renaming by assigning placeholders, such as album, artist, composer, and comment.
All these rules are added to scripts, and you can create and apply multiple scripts at once, depending on the type of operations. You can either resort to predefined scripts, edit their properties, or put together new ones with new naming patterns.
Preview file changes, auto-generate tags, export data, and more
Before asking TagScanner to apply the new modifications, you can preview results in a separate area and carefully study information to make sure you’re satisfied with the new tag or file names.
TagScanner also implements tools for generating tags after retrieving music information from file and folder names. It lets you create and save playlists, as well as export the lists to external files with various extensions. Cover art may be imported and exported, while songs can be loaded in an integrated basic audio player. These are just part of the options provided by this comprehensive software utility.
• Rename files based on the tag and file information
• Powerful multiple files tag editor
• Import tag information from an online databases like freedb or Amazon
• Manual text-search for information in freedb
• Generate tag information from file/foldernames
• Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
• Full support for Unicode
• Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
• Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
• Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
• TAGs versions conversions
• Playlists editor
• Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV (e.g. for MySQL)
• Multilanguage interface
• Built-in multiformat player
Included translations: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Iberian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrilic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
What’s new in TagScanner Portable
- New: Special placeholders for extended technical info from FLAC: %_flac_md5% and MPEG: %_mpeg_copyright%, %_mpeg_protectection%, %_mpeg_original%, %_mpeg_private%, %_mpeg_emphasis%
- Improved: Speed up reading of tags from huge files
- Improved: Importing of titles for each media from Musicbrainz releases
- Changed: Scripting functions $greater and $longer no longer return true for equal values
- Fixed: Reading of ID3 chunks situated in the end of some lossless files larger than 4GB
- Fixed: Wrong selection of now played file when remove some files from list