Portable MakeMKV 1.15.2 Multilanguage (Fixed)
MakeMKV Portable is your one-click solution to convert video that you own into free and patents-unencumbered format that can be played everywhere. MakeMKV is a format converter otherwise called ‘transcoder’. It converts the video clips from proprietary (and usually encrypted) disc into a set of MKV files, preserving most information but not changing it in any way.
The MKV format can store multiple video/audio tracks with all meta-information and preserve chapters There are many players that can play MKV files nearly on all platforms, and there are tools to convert MKV files to many formats, including DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Additionally MakeMKV Portable can instantly stream decrypted video without intermediate conversion to wide range of players, so you may watch Blu-ray and DVD discs with your favorite player on your favorite OS or on your favorite device.
It is possible to establish the output directory, and select individual DVD chapters, in order to proceed with the conversion job in a straightforward manner.
When it comes to program preferences, you can modify the minimum title length (in seconds), set the read retry count and buffer size (MB), choose another UI language, enable UPnP, as well as log debug messages, among others.
MakeMKV Portable carries out a conversion task pretty fast and without errors, delivering quality video. It uses a surprisingly low amount of CPU and RAM, and has a good response time. On the other hand, MakeMKV Portable does not provide users the possibility of configuring audio and video parameters (e.g. sample rate, aspect ratio).
- Reads DVD and Blu-ray discs
- Reads Blu-ray discs protected with latest versions of AACS and BD+
- Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio
- Preserves chapters information
- Preserves all meta-information (track language, audio type)
- Fast conversion – converts as fast as your drive can read data.
- No additional software is required for conversion or decryption.
What’s NEW in MakeMKV Portable:
- Support for BDAV AVCREC discs Improved handling for DVD discs with mastering errors
- Some small miscellaneous improvements
Bug fixes for 1.14.0 regressions:
- On DVD discs some titles could fail to open, sometimes even crashing the program
- Opening most 3D blu-ray discs could fail in both backup and MKV mode
- Program failed on interlaced h.264 video streams with exotic encoding