introduced the YouTube link in the main window. MassTube can work with multiple output formats and the video files can be exported to FLV, MP4, WebM and 3GP.
It integrates a history manager that shows all the videos you have downloaded from YouTube. The history can be cleaned, imported or exported.
Furthermore, at the end of the downloading process the app is able to open the clips with default Windows applications. It is also possible to select other programs for opening the videos.
The app works fast and no errors showed up during our testing.
Overall, Mass Tube is a small but efficient software solution for downloading clips on the go. Although it isn’t the most powerful tool in its category, it packs basic features that can help you grab your favorite video files easily and it’s also light on your system resources.
– Added full HTTPS secure protocol support for video downloads from YouTube server.
– Improved backward compatibility for Windows XP.
– Improved video extraction algorithm and library.
– Other minor internal improvements.
– Fixed wrong video title detection from YouTube generated in all previous versions due internal changes in YouTube server.
– Fixed several bugs generated in previous version due changes in YouTube server.