Portable Modern CSV 1.1.5 (x64)
When it comes to editing CSV documents, most individuals look for a highly professional tool to help them do just about anything they wish or actually need to do. Modern CSV Portable is exactly this type of tool.
It offers a great array of options and features and at the same time is fast and easy to use. With this in mind, there is a whole list of things that this little program does right when it comes to CSV documents.
Performance in usage
Modern CSV is a finely tuned application. It is well developed and, at this point, also bug-free. This means that you won’t find any performance issues while using it, making your CSV editing days seem like a breeze.
Managing multiple files is also easy and efficient. The application, actually, allows you to import folders. The app takes care of everything. It selects all compatible documents from within the indicated directory and makes them available to the user.
When it comes to this aspect, Modern CSV Portable continues to impress. The abundance of features is something that seems to have been in the developer’s mind when he created this app.
Starting with an integrated command launcher, continuing with multi-cell editing features and summing up with UTF-8 encoding compatibility, Modern CSV is definitely effective.
Powerful features at a cost
While some CSV editors boast free access to limited features, Modern CSV is straightforward. While there is a price to be paid for this abundance of features, the cost is not at all high.
Adding to this fact is the implemented lifetime license system, which virtually means that once you purchase this product, you will never have to pay for it again.
Modern CSV is definitely an app to be taken into consideration, especially when one is interested in professionally editing CSV documents. The remarkable set of features and the overall performance of the application make it one of the best choices in editing the particular CSV document format.
Duplicate rows, columns, and cells.
Move rows, columns, and cells.
Insert rows and columns.
Delete rows and columns.
Large File Handling
Load files with billions of lines.
Read-only mode for even more efficient file handling.
Load files up to 11x faster than Excel.
Find and Arrange Your Data
Find/Replace with regex, highlight matching, whole cell matching, etc.
Sort rows or columns in ascending or descending order.
Filter rows or columns.
Customizable to Your Needs
Light and Dark themes
Keyboard shortcuts you can set to your liking
Settings including cell sizes, row/column shading, text font, etc.
- Added a Convert Date/Time Format command. It can now convert between ISO 8601, Excel, Unix Epoch, and custom formats.
- When selecting cells, shift-click will now select the cells between the clicked cell and the main cell.
- Added the ability to join or split cells with newline or tab characters.
- Mac and Linux: Fixed a bug causing some text to be unreadable in the dark theme.
- Bug fixes with the preference files.
- Fixed a bug causing it to crash on some commands when operating on entire columns or rows.
- Fixed a bug with Replace Next/Previous when the Match Only in Selected Cells option is set.
- If a row/column is selected and the user shift-clicks on another row/column, it will now select each row between it and the first row/column (inclusive).
- Fixed an intermittent stability issue in loading files of a certain size.
- Fixed a bug causing Replace All to not work correctly in some situations.