Portable RawTherapee 5.8 (x64) Multilanguage
RawTherapee Portable is a powerful graphics editor with many features and options for photo processing, which supports, among other things, the RAW-format digital cameras. The program has a fairly rich image editing tool that makes it one of the best for professional photo processing, adequately competing with Lightroom application. Is there color correction, noise reduction, rotation, exposure control, the change of light and shadow, tone setting, vignetting, processing EXIF-data capture, crop, white balance, and much more. If you want to edit a large number of photos of a batch mode is provided.
– High Image Quality
* 96 bits (floating point) processing engine
* Non destructive editing
* Get the most details and least artifacts from your raw photos thanks to modern and traditional demosaicing algorithms: AMaZE, DCB, fast, AHD, EAHD, HPHD, IGV, LMMSE & VNG4.
* Advanced color handling from white balance to HSV (Hue-Saturation-Value) curves and color management.
* Powerful CIE Color Appearance Model 2002 (CIECAM02) module
* Enhanced exposure and tonality tools: tone and Lab curves, highlights and shadows tools, tone mapping (HDR-like effect), etc.
* Multiple denoising methods: luminance, chrominance (both rewritten in 2012), impulse (for salt and pepper noise) noise reduction.
* Several tools to enhance details: unsharp mask, RL deconvolution, contrast by detail levels.
* Multi-threaded algorithms for high performance (RawTherapee can utilize modern processor features, like SSE).
* Quick thumbnails load lightning fast and are replaced later with live thumbnails.
* Batch processing: convert all the developed images at once without loading the processor while you work.
* Copy/paste editing parameters from one file to many other. Partially copying and/or pasting is also possible.
* Basic tools immediately at your hands.
* Parallel editing of multiple images in separate editor tabs, and/or all at once from the file browser.
* An optional secondary display can be used.
* Wide variety of supported cameras: almost all DSLRs and even some medium format bodies are supported.
* Can load DSLR’s raw file, as well as standard Jpeg, Png (8/16 bits), and Tiff files, (8/16 bits + 32 bits ‘logluv’ format) ; can write Jpeg, Png (8/16 bits) or Tiff files (8/16 bits)
* Advanced control over the algorithms with many fine-tuning parameters and curves.
* Can send to Gimp or the editing tool of your choice in one click (16 bits Tiff file).
* Command line usage besides the normal graphical interface.
* Various layouts: multiple tabs, single tab with filmstrip, vertical tab with filmstrip, dual monitor.
– Freedom for Free
* RawTherapee is free and open source software, meaning you can use it free of charge, wherever you like on whatever hardware you like, as long as you abide by the copyleft GPLv3 license. Download the source code, modify it, feel free to do what comes to mind. We believe in open software.
* It is cross-platform: Linux, Mac, or Windows, be it 32-bit or 64-bit – you pick, we provide.
* International: it is available in 25 languages!
* Pseudo-HiDPI support, for a smooth and sharp user interface regardless of screen size.
* “Unclipped” processing profile, to make it easy to save an image while preserving data across the whole tonal range.
* User-adjustable tiles-per-thread settings in Preferences > Performance, for users who want to find optimal values for their system. The default value of 2 tiles-per-thread performs best overall.
* Hundreds of speed optimizations, bug fixes, and overall improvements.