Portable PanoramaStudio Pro 188.8.131.525
PanoramaStudio creates seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. It stitches your photos to huge panoramic images within minutes. This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users. PanoramaStudio Pro creates single-row and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas. It is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
• Easy user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
• Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas
• Seamless blending into a panoramic image
• Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
• Automatic exposure correction
• Panoramas can be connected to virtual tours in Java and Flash using hotspots
• Filters for additional image editing
• Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites
• Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
• Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
• A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
• An adaptive blending method
• A new exposure correction
• The camera database was again extended by another 200 new cameras and detects now automatically already about 1200 digital compact and SLR cameras
• Enhanced RAW import
• Many details improved…
• Improved exposure correction. The adjustment of individual images as well as the global exposure correction have been improved.
• New optional white balance in the multi-row mode.
• Improved and optimized Render procedure.
• Performance improvements of the static blending of about 10 to 20 percent and about 100 percent for the adaptive blending (“Anti-ghost”).
• New method to interpolate missing image content fills gaps or undefined areas around the panorama with blurred content of the nearby image areas.
• Optional use of the orientation information from the metadata of DJI drone images for a better alignment of such images.
• New interpolation methods allow advanced users more sophisticated render settings.
• Improved preview in the single-row mode. The preview after the alignment now contains fewer artifacts and is closer to the subsequent result.
• WebVR and VR controller support added to the PanoramaStudio Viewer. Interactive panoramas are now also running in browsers on VR headsets such as Oculus Go, HTC Vive and others.
• Added 75 new cameras to the camera database which contains now more than 2480 cameras.
… and many more improvements