Portable Zerene Stacker Pro 1.04 build T20180719 (x64)
Zerene Stacker is a “focus stacking” program designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers. Of course it works great with simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes also! This subject is a common fruit fly, as seen through a 100X microscope. Individual image on the left, stacked result on the right.
Why use it?
Zerene Stacker has several advantages over other commonly used stacking programs:
– Highest quality output images, especially in difficult cases
– Accurate and robust alignment and interpolation
– Advanced stacking algorithms
– Clean handling of hairs and bristles – no halos or contour lines
– Preserves low contrast detail and avoids “stacking mush” with deep stacks
– Fast and flexible retouching makes it easy to combine the best features of multiple algorithms as well as original frames
– Retouching supported by all versions, even at the lowest price
– Supports 8- and 16-bit input and output files
– Can generate stereo and 3-D rocking animations from a single stack, even for difficult subjects with structural overlaps and bristles.
– Fully utilizes modern multi-core processors and multi-processor computers
• Professional photographers
• Individual enthusiasts
• Government & industrial research labs
• People like you!
For these subjects:
• Mineral samples
Works with any digital camera:
• Any brand: Canon™, Nikon™, Sony™, Pentax™, Hasselblad™, Leica™, Olympus™, etc.
• Any size: digital back, full frame or APS-C DSLR, mirrorless, compact point-and-shoot, USB eyepiece, etc.
• Any other source of JPEG or TIFF files
• Does NOT control your camera, but works with other software that does.
Works with any method of focusing:
• Move the camera (focus rail, StackShot™)
• Move the subject (focus stage)
• Turn the lens focus ring by hand
• Turn the fine focus knob of a microscope
• Automatically step the focus motor inside your lens (e.g. ControlMyNikon™, CamRanger™)
• Optimized for high quality output: “Better images, less work!”
• Unlimited stack depth, from 2 frames to 1,000’s if that’s what you need.
• Handles very large images, e.g. 200 megapixels from a high-end Hasselblad camera
• Best-in-the-business retouching capabilities
• Full control of all stacking parameters
• Automatic alignment and scale correction (focus breathing is no problem)
• Advanced stacking algorithms
• Highest quality interpolation methods, up to Lanczos 8 (16×16) if you need it.
• Lightroom™ plugin available