FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg advanced users, that allows single or multi-process unlimited batch processing, with automatic shutdown FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg users, that joins the full potential of ffmpeg command line in a convenient GUI with drag and drop, file details view, etc.
It provides single or multi-file batch processing, single and total progress information, and allows automatic shutdown on queue completion. You can use any set of parameters, which can be tried for a small part of any file prior to start conversion. Also features convenient way for trimming and concatenating multimedia files, as well as changing volume, audio shifting, waveform generation.
You can save your favourite custom ffmpeg parameters sets, and create as many presets as wished. In addition you can obtain multimedia file info, thanks to mediainfo.exe wrapping.
The package includes the latest Zeranoe builds for ffmpeg/ffprobe. Since the application just starts ffmpeg threads, you could probably use your own compiled ffmpeg.exe if required, by overwriting the existing version in the installation folder.
– Added batch subtitling feature. Add videos and the application will search and mux subtitle files available on the same folder with the same name.
– Added feature to save a default enconding for mapping and muxing tracks.
– Solved issues with subrip subtitles encoding and mapping PGS subtitles.
– Prevented unintended file overwriting ruining source file.
– With mp4 muxing support and solved runtime error while adding files due to wrong file size string handling.
– New version with stream mapping and mkv multiplexing, single stream mapping and encoding.
– Basic features like the ones provided by the more powerful MKVToolNix