FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg advanced users, that allows single or multi-process unlimited batch processing, with automatic shutdown FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg users, that joins the full potential of ffmpeg command line in a convenient GUI with drag and drop, file details view, etc.
It provides single or multi-file batch processing, single and total progress information, and allows automatic shutdown on queue completion. You can use any set of parameters, which can be tried for a small part of any file prior to start conversion. Also features convenient way for trimming and concatenating multimedia files, as well as changing volume, audio shifting, waveform generation.
You can save your favourite custom ffmpeg parameters sets, and create as many presets as wished. In addition you can obtain multimedia file info, thanks to mediainfo.exe wrapping.
The package includes the latest Zeranoe builds for ffmpeg/ffprobe. Since the application just starts ffmpeg threads, you could probably use your own compiled ffmpeg.exe if required, by overwriting the existing version in the installation folder.
- Single and multi-process batch processing
- Drag and drop support
- Full control on ffmpeg parameters that can be saved as presets
- Easy mkv/mp4 stream mapping and multiplexing
- Batch subtitling mux SRT or VobSub
- Trim and concatenate
- Audio shifting
- Volume change and waveform
- Automatic shutdown
- Create video from still image and audio file
- Media file info
- ffmpeg log file automatically saved
- audio video encoding
- Added one-click screen recording button using gdigrab. Added some screen recording presets.
- Slight interface change for ffmpeg output and Windows 10.