CCleaner portable is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. CCleaner is easy to use and a small, fast download and user interface has the modern look. CCleaner is a system optimization and privacy tool. Removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. CCleaner can run from a USB thumbdrive and be installed/run on a computer without a complicated setup process. It is possible to specify files, folders and registry keys to ignore from the cleaning process. But the best part is that it’s fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
Cleans the following:
• Internet Explorer. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
• Firefox. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Google Chrome. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Opera. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
• Apple Safari. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
• Other Supported Browsers. K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
• Windows. Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
• Registry Cleaner. Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
• Third-party applications. Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…
Advanced options allow you to clean:
• The cache priority menu
• Cash Tray posts
• The cache sizes and locations Windows
• The history of aid to the user
• IIS log files
• Additional Folders
From the outset, CCleaner developed a safe and secure program. It has several powerful levels of inspection, to be sure that no sensitive information or document would not be removed. We also guarantee that CCleaner does not have spyware or adware.
For users, we also provide the function of permanently erasing files with multiple rewrites, which does not allow to restore them in any way.
– Firefox: updated Session cleaning rule to support changes in Firefox 56.0
– Chrome (& Chromium): updated Internet History cleaning rule to clean user activity data
– Opera: updated Internet History cleaning rule to clean user activity data
Default Cleaning Rules
– Windows Explorer: Most Recently Used documents and other MRU files no longer cleaned by default
– Windows Defender: Scan history no longer cleaned by default
– Microsoft Office: MRUs no longer cleaned by default
– Edge, Chrome/Chromium, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Thunderbird: Current session data no longer cleaned by default
– Added new executable: “CCUpdate.exe”
– Added new Windows Scheduled Task: “CCleaner Update”