Portable CloneBD 126.96.36.199 Multilanguage
CloneBD Portable lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD Portable will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
– Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
– Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
– Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
– Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
– Supports all regions (A,B,C)
– Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
– No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
– Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
Whats New :
– improved: support LPCM 16-bit Multichannel audio
– fix: possible application exceptions when processing MPEG-2 content
– fix: exception caused by unusual stream order
– fix: lossless audio in MKV files when there is no audio at the beginning of a title
– fix: crash in the matroska muxer
– improved: layout of audio frames when there is an audio gap at the beginning
– fix: a few potential crash issues (zero-duration clips)
– fix: CloneBD randomly crashes when processing MPEG-2 content
– fix: Dolby TrueHD clip transition: apply cross fading when clips have overlapping frames
– many minor fixes and improvements, hardware acceleration support improved
– updated languages