Portable EasyBCD v18.104.22.168 Commercial Edition
EasyBCD Portable is a powerful bootloader-modification tool that has a wide-range of applications and usages. It can perform a variety of tasks ranging in complexity and application from the most basic to advanced and highly-customizable features.
Please use EasyBCD Portable with care, it’s a powerful tool that you can either make your life a lot easier or make it rather miserable by letting you shoot yourself in the foot.
The application also features BCD (Boot Configuration Data) Backup/Repair utilities that provide users with the possibility to reset the BCD configuration or recreate and repair boot files.
Each function has its own part in the software, resulting in a well-organized interface. You can see a list of your computer’s current settings, as well as the installed operating systems and their sequence. It’s as simple as hitting two buttons to change their names and their position in the list.
You can change the Safe Mode type or limit Windows to only use a particular number of CPUs when it comes to tweaking the present boot entries.You can also choose between running the OS in Kernel-Debug Mode or SOS/Verbose-Boot Mode.
EasyBCD Portable Community Edition allows you to change the amount of time that must pass before the default OS is booted (after a specified number of seconds), or you can totally deactivate the timeout and set it to wait for user input.
Adding new boot entries and other handy features
You can add new boot entries (of Windows, Linux, or Mac) from any external device, and you can also create bootable discs from a specific disk. This tool can be used by experts to reset your PC’s BCD, re-create or repair boot files, and change the boot device.
The Useful Utilities section displays several options, but most of them load Windows’ standard tools, such as Control Panel, System Restore or System Information, thus bundling multiple management options in a single, clean instance.
An overall powerful bootloader/modification tool
To recap, EasyBCD Community Edition allows users to modify a variety of boot options and have complete control over the computer’s boot menu. It can be used to fix Windows installations and back up the bootloader with success.
EasyBCD Portable can’t fix a PC that won’t boot.
- Works with enterprise and professional editions of Windows
- Fixed: bcdboot paramters in RepairBootDrive call
- Fixed:/NLT crashes on malformed XML translation files
- Fixed: partitions with 64-bit extensions are not supported
- Fixed: Detect <= Windows 7 and disable metro bootloader to prevent hidden boot menu
- Fixed: Statusbar height shrinks when blank under Windows 10
- New: Add autocompletion to all path textboxes
- New: Add Ability to turn on/off hypervisor state for entries
- New: Verify destination of “change boot partition” is at least 75 MiB
- Include Bulgarian in BCD/BOOTMGR locale list
- Include XML validity checks as part of build process
- Custom SWF high-DPI support in EasyBCD
- High-DPI support in EasyBCD setup
- Do not repeatedly apply existing settings when modifying entry attribute