Portable FFmpeg Batch Converter 1.6.8 (x64)
FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg advanced users, that allows single or multi-process unlimited batch processing, with automatic shutdown FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg users, that joins the full potential of ffmpeg command line in a convenient GUI with drag and drop, file details view, etc.
It provides single or multi-file batch processing, single and total progress information, and allows automatic shutdown on queue completion. You can use any set of parameters, which can be tried for a small part of any file prior to start conversion. Also features convenient way for trimming and concatenating multimedia files, as well as changing volume, audio shifting, waveform generation.
You can save your favourite custom ffmpeg parameters sets, and create as many presets as wished. In addition you can obtain multimedia file info, thanks to mediainfo.exe wrapping.
The package includes the latest Zeranoe builds for ffmpeg/ffprobe. Since the application just starts ffmpeg threads, you could probably use your own compiled ffmpeg.exe if required, by overwriting the existing version in the installation folder.
- Single and multi-process batch processing
- Drag and drop support
- Full control on ffmpeg parameters that can be saved as presets
- Easy mkv/mp4 stream mapping and multiplexing
- Batch subtitling mux SRT or VobSub
- Trim and concatenate
- Audio shifting
- Volume change and waveform
- Automatic shutdown
- Create video from still image and audio file
- Media file info
- ffmpeg log file automatically saved
- audio video encoding
– FFmpeg 4.1.4 included.
– Rename output filed setting is saved.
– New button to customize relative path.
– New buttons to move up/down queued items.
– New button to prevent computer from going to sleep.
– Added DNxHD / DNxHR to presets wizard.
– Fixed wizard bug with ProRes not showing video filters.
– Slight interface redesign and information while sending files to recycle bin.
– Automatic multi-file feature removed (manual multi-file using maximum cpu threads already provides the same functionality).
– Added new feature wizard “multiple presets”, to apply up to 3 presets to input files in one step.
– Added hibernate/suspend to automatic power off.
– Added option to delete (recycle bin) source files on queue completion.
– Queued files can added or removed once encoding started (only sequential processing).
– Application redesignment so other running ffmpeg processes are not affected by the application operation.
– Added easy audio/video fade in/out feature (only in sequential processing).
– Added crop selector on presets wizard, which can be chained with other filters like resize/rotate.
– New edit settings button, to manually edit settings file.
– Automatic settings backup on edit/restore features.
– Added settings version code.
– Improved refresh file list feature.