Portable FFmpeg Batch Converter 2.0.0 (x64)
FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg advanced users, that allows single or multi-process unlimited batch processing, with automatic shutdown FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg users, that joins the full potential of ffmpeg command line in a convenient GUI with drag and drop, file details view, etc.
It provides single or multi-file batch processing, single and total progress information, and allows automatic shutdown on queue completion. You can use any set of parameters, which can be tried for a small part of any file prior to start conversion. Also features convenient way for trimming and concatenating multimedia files, as well as changing volume, audio shifting, waveform generation.
You can save your favourite custom ffmpeg parameters sets, and create as many presets as wished. In addition you can obtain multimedia file info, thanks to mediainfo.exe wrapping.
The package includes the latest Zeranoe builds for ffmpeg/ffprobe. Since the application just starts ffmpeg threads, you could probably use your own compiled ffmpeg.exe if required, by overwriting the existing version in the installation folder.
- Video encoding h264 / h265 / NVENC / QuickSync / ProRes
- Audio encoding MP3 / AAC / AC3 / FLAC / WAV
- Multi-file encoding.
- Encoding using up to three presets
- Progress information
- Easy trim and concatenate files
- Stream manipulation and multiplexing
- Automatic shutdown/suspend
- Pause/change encoding priority
- Drag&drop files / folders
- Batch subtitling
- Batch m3u8 processing
- Capture screen
- Multimedia file information
– FFmpeg 4.2.1.
– Redesigned interface and added a new settings panel for better user experience.
– Presets can be overwritten.
– Overwriting source files now supported.
– Avoided output overwriting of two list items with the same filename but different extensions.
– Source files path can be used and saved as default relative path.
– Time elapsed displayed during queue processing.
– Added concatenation video filter option for higher compatibility joining files.
– Video keyframes report.
– Automatic faster search for updates on startup.
– Queue information can now be saved as a .ffq file (FFmpeg Batch queue session file).
– Queue state is automatically saved. If application is not properly closed user can check when did encoding stopped.
– Option to enable/disable the creation of log files.
– Fixed multi-file premature completion.
– Fixed Batch subtitling error when setting stream as default.
– Refresh list now doing full refresh.