Portable FFmpeg Batch Converter 2.1.0 (x64)
FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg advanced users, that allows single or multi-process unlimited batch processing, with automatic shutdown FFmpeg Batch is a Windows front-end for ffmpeg users, that joins the full potential of ffmpeg command line in a convenient GUI with drag and drop, file details view, etc.
It provides single or multi-file batch processing, single and total progress information, and allows automatic shutdown on queue completion. You can use any set of parameters, which can be tried for a small part of any file prior to start conversion. Also features convenient way for trimming and concatenating multimedia files, as well as changing volume, audio shifting, waveform generation.
You can save your favourite custom ffmpeg parameters sets, and create as many presets as wished. In addition you can obtain multimedia file info, thanks to mediainfo.exe wrapping.
The package includes the latest Zeranoe builds for ffmpeg/ffprobe. Since the application just starts ffmpeg threads, you could probably use your own compiled ffmpeg.exe if required, by overwriting the existing version in the installation folder.
- Video encoding h264 / h265 / NVENC / QuickSync / ProRes
- Audio encoding MP3 / AAC / AC3 / FLAC / WAV
- Multi-file encoding.
- Encoding using up to three presets
- Progress information
- Easy trim and concatenate files
- Stream manipulation and multiplexing
- Automatic shutdown/suspend
- Pause/change encoding priority
- Drag&drop files / folders
- Batch subtitling
- Batch m3u8 processing
- Capture screen
- Multimedia file information
– New feature to filter files by extension, size, bitrate, video or audio codec, frame rate, frame size, metadata, custom strings.
– New two pass video wizard.
– Presets wizard additions (to include all streams, stream copy subtitles, vp9 multi-thread).
– Sort file list by size or status.
– Bugfixes and proper handling of files from network shares/drives.
– Automatic network files caching to temp folder before encoding.
– Batch m3u8 can be used to encode direct download links.
– View selected file streams.
– Fixed all issues changing encoding priority.
– Renewed application installer. New product code.
– Many other minor enhancements and bugfixes.