Portable Foxit PDF Editor Pro 18.104.22.168893
Foxit PDF Editor Portable (formerly) Foxit PhantomPDF is a business ready PDF toolkit to create professional looking PDF documents and forms. You can do that for tasks such as developing personal documents, implementing workgroup collaboration, designing company forms. Produce company collateral, finalizing agreements, applying digital signatures, or document archiving.
Award winning Foxit PDF creator allows you to produce great looking PDF document and forms quickly, affordably, and securely. This is the perfect solution for home/home offices, small and medium sized businesses, and large enterprises. Foxit PDF Editor comes in three versions to fit the diverse use cases that different users require.
This Foxit software can combine, split or repackage various PDF files. The documents can be merged or split based on page numbers, page outlines or bookmarks. Plus, this Suite can batch convert existing documents to a single or multiple PDF files.
Foxit PDF Editor Features:
Edit PDF like a pro
Quickly and easily update your own PDF documents. Works like a word processor – reflow text across paragraphs, columns, and pages; change document layout, modify text size, font, or line spacing, and add multimedia.
Share and collaborate live
Connect teammates together to increase flexibility and results. Integrate with leading Content Management Systems, utilize popular cloud storage services, and initiate shared reviews to provide and manage feedback
Export to popular file formats
Easily share PDF content by exporting PDF to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats. Export the whole document or just a selected area.
Create PDF docs and forms
Create PDF, PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E from virtually any file format or web pages. Make PDF Portfolios to easily share multiple files together and use Form Field Recognition to quickly create interactive PDF Forms to collect data. Render PRC 3D PDF and create 3D PDF from .DWG files.
Organize PDF the simple way
Organize and manipulate PDF pages to support your workflows. Merge and split documents; drag and drop pages within a file or from one document to another; and add stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, and more.
Protect PDF properly
Protect the information in your confidential documents. Permanently redact and remove text and images, secure documents with password encryption or with Microsoft AIP, sanitize documents, and digitally sign PDFs.
Create accessible PDF
Enable PDF document accessibility for people with disabilities who use assistive technology to have access to information. Check accessibility of PDF files to verify if the document complies with Section 508 technology standards.
Scan and OCR paper docs
Scan and convert paper documents or images to PDF. Run text recognition (OCR) to create selectable and searchable text. Make text editable and update hardcopy just like digital documents.
New Features and Improvements in Foxit PDF Editor Portable
- The software has been renamed from Foxit PhantomPDF to Foxit PDF Editor.
- The user interface is now simpler, clearer, and more intuitive to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Redesign the overall interface, including icons, the ribbon, and panels, with simple appearances and clear function arrangement.
- Discard the Arrange tab and Format tab that appear on the ribbon when you edit or annotate. Instead, a Format tab appears in the right panel when you make comments and edit text or other objects.
- We now provide the Share function on the File page.
- The software activation and update workflows have been redesigned to offer tips and guidance, to improve usability.
- Support more 3D functions.
- View PRC format 3D PDF files.
- Add a 3D model to a PDF page. (Pro only)
- Move, delete, or resize a 3D canvas (an area where a 3D model appears). (Pro only)
- Add (2D) comments to a 3D model, or convert 3D measurements to comments.
- Enhanced the 3D measurement tool with radius measurement support, and provide Snap To options that can help you to precisely position the elements of 3D content you want to measure.
- Digital signature enhancements
- Support EUTL (European Union Trusted Lists) certificates for convenient signature validation.
- Provide an option to customize the logo (Foxit PDF Editor icon by default) shown on digital signature appearances.
- More seamless integration with ECM
- Open Google Docs/Sheets/Slides in Google Drive, and save PDFs to Google Drive as Google Docs/Sheets/Slides.
- Enhance the ECM integration by allowing directly opening and saving files from/to iManage 10 and OneDrive for Business when printing files in batch, rearranging pages, creating PDFs, and more.
- Various enhancements in SharePoint integration. For example, when saving a PDF document in a SharePoint library that is configured with Content Types, enable users to change the document content type, and access and edit the metadata related to content type.
- Create Cross Reference “links” that allow users to quickly and easily navigate between two locations in a PDF file with one click.
- Provide a “ruler” you can show and drag freely over your document, which can be used to go through line items quickly and easily, especially when you need to read tables.
- Create PDFs quickly from different types of PDF templates that come preinstalled with PDF Editor.
- Offers more text patterns (like IBAN and Driving License Number) and countries in the Search panel. Allow users to search and redact partial words/characters (i.e., part of the whole words/characters you search).
- Add more features to the integration with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), including silent printing, bookmark creation/deletion, etc.
- Adjust the login UI for easier access to your DocuSign account, and allow login using your corporate SSO.
- Provide new bookmark features like bookmark import/export, and the ability to rearrange pages based on PDF bookmarks after you adjust the bookmark order.
- Provide more settings for enterprise deployment using GPO (Group Policy) or FCW (Foxit Customization Wizard).
- Redesign the workflow of Combine Files and allow you to rearrange documents/pages in a preview pane before combining. You can expand each file to select desired pages (delete pages you do not need), and adjust page/document order by dragging and dropping.
- Show the number of files contained in the folder in PDF portfolios. Users can work with PDF files directly in the portfolio preview pane.
- Other enhancements to the user experience.