Portable JIPEncoder 188.8.131.523
JIPEncoder is an advanced SD and HD Encoder & IP Streaming solution. It accepts SDI, HDMI, Component,Composite and NDI inputs as well as UDP, RTP and HLS IP input streams. AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 and MPEG-2 video encoding, AAC and MPEG audio encoding, MPEG Transport and Program Stream and fragmented MP4 multiplex are supported. NDI, UDP, RTP, HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) and MPEG-DASH (Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP) are the supported output network protocols for live streaming. JIPEncoder converts any input source into NDI output in real-time.
Our Encoder & IP Streaming solution is a highly professional IP streaming product wrapped in easy-to-use graphical user interface. The Bitrate monitor provides the current output multiplex bit rate. Multi-channel audio volume monitoring and control. The Encoder & IP Streaming solution is suitable for automation through the scheduler module. The CPU monitor provides a system processing load overview.
The Encoder & IP Streaming is multi-threaded / multi-processor optimized. Multiple instances can run at the same time, with different inputs, encoding settings, destination files and schedules, enabling the solution for multi-channel workflows. Furthermore, the solution can simultaneously produce multiple streams with different audio and video compressions, multiplex parameters and output streaming protocols and bitrates from a single input.
Live audio, video and signal quality monitoring during streaming is available. The monitoring feature include automatic detection of black frames, freeze frames, audio noise and audio silence. It also provides error logging and notifications. All the generated log files are available for later preview and analysis or third party integration.
- Vast variety of output format resolutions and frame rates, from SD up to Full HD, including 3D
- Input interfaces: SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 6G-SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component, NDI and IP – UDP, RTP, HLS (HTTP Live Streaming)
- Output: NDI and/or IP – UDP, RTP, HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) and MPEG-DASH (Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP)
- Stream container: MPEG Transport Stream, fragmented MP4 (MPEG-DASH)
- Video compressions supported: MPEG-1/2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265
- Audio compressions supported: MPEG Audio Layer I/II, AAC
- Multi-layer and multi-format streaming from NDI source
- Real-time video scaling and fps conversion
- Built-in Intel QSV AVC/H.264 Video Encoder Acceleration
- Built-in Graphics Overlay designer
- Audio volume metering and control
- Manual graphic presets control
- Automatic black/freeze frames detection during streaming
- Automatic audio noise/silence detection during streaming
- Bitrate preview module
- CPU load preview module
- Video encoding PSNR preview module
- Multi-layer encoding for simultaneous streaming of multiple media output sources from a single software encoder
- Automation: single, daily and weekly encoding through a schedule module
- Manual encoding mode
- REST API for external monitoring and control as well as for integration with third party systems