Portable HWiNFO v5.80.3400 (x86/x64)
HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
– comprehensive hardware information of your computer
– system health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
– table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
– text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
– frequent updates
– available as SDK (custom client)
– 3rd party add-ons (Rainmeter plug-in, Samurize plug-in, Sidebar Gadget to display any sensor value, LCDHost plug-in, Mini WebServer, RivaTuner/MSI Afterburner/EVGA Precision On-Screen Display, HWiNFOMonitor Sidebar Gadget including graphs, bars, etc.)
Whats New :
- Security hardening of the HWiNFO kernel driver.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6797D/NCT5567D LPC/HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring of future MSI 3xx mainboard series.
- Added fan speed monitoring on several new ASUS notebook models.
- Fixed reporting of current DMI link speed for several Intel CPUs.
- Fixed reporting of AMD Zen temperature when using alternate scale range.
- Added support of some ACPI sensors on Windows 10.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS G11CD.
- Enhanced support of Intel Denverton.
- Added monitoring of new AMD GPU Memory Usage parameter.
- Extended reporting of AMD graphics driver version.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 DARK.
- Added universal monitoring of GPU Video Encode/Decode/Processing, Computing, VR usage on Windows 10.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H370, B360 and H310 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H370, B360 and H310 series.
- Added reporting of VIA/S3G Chrome 64x GPU clocks.
- Added a dedicated GPU sensor for GPUs other than Intel, AMD, NVIDIA.