jv16 PowerTools Portable is the ultimate Windows Optimization, System Cleaning and Error Fixing Utility Suite. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. jv16 PowerTools optimizes, repairs, and maintains Windows based PCs making them running fast, safe, and free of problems.
This suite containing 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 15 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
jv16 PowerTools Portable contains awesome performance and user interface improvements to offer its ever expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. The benchmark test covers 133 different software products claimed to make Windows PCs work faster.
The Best Tools for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Clean and Fix my Computer. Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files, unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!
- Fully Uninstall Software and Leftovers. Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.
- Control which Programs Start Automatically. See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don’t really need. Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer.
- Speed up Computer’s Startup. Allows you to easily apply tweaks to Windows in order to improve its performance.
- Immunize My Computer. Easily block access from your computer to known malicious websites in order to improve your safety and privacy. Allows you to block adware and spyware by automatically modifying the Windows hosts file.
- Decrap my Computer. Allows you to easily mass uninstall software from your computer. This is especially handy for un-bloating new computers by removing the pre-installed software bloat that come with almost every new computer.
Other Awesome System Utilities for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Find and replace data inside files
- Find and replace data from Windows Registry
- Merge files
- Split files
- Remove files on reboot
- Wipe file
- and many others
- New tool: File Renamer can rename many files at the same time.
- New tool: File Splitter can split large files into smaller parts, for example to make it easier to upload or send them.
- New tool: File Merger can merge previously split file parts back into the original large file.
- The program now starts and opens up faster.
- The Widget now starts faster and uses less system resources.
- Improved the accuracy of detecting running apps in the Dashboard and Widget.
- Improved the speed and accuracy of detecting the data of installed software.
- The main menu tool listing is now in the same order as the tools in the navigation menu.
- Choosing ‘No’ on the query about can System Cleaner close running browsers caused the System Cleaner scan not to start at all. The scan is supposed to be aborted only if user chooses ‘Cancel’ on this query.
- File and folder selection boxes now allow the selection of multiple files and folders at the same time.
- File and folder selection boxes now remember the last used folder, also between tools and app sessions.
- The listing of tools in Settings > General > Tools are now in the same order as the tools in the navigation menu.
- The main menu translation listing is now in alphabetically sorted order. Previously it was random.
- Settings window’s UI elements now support word wrap, allowing you to use it better with smaller screen resolutions.
- Reduced flickering in the scan progress screen’s running modules list, especially when System Cleaner scan is running.
- Software Uninstaller is now able to better detect the publisher of installed software.
- Reduced flickering when scrolling the result lists using mouse scroll wheel.
- The splash screen’s top part is now matching the color of the rest of the window.
- Comes with new translations: Filipino, Indonesian, Hindi, Malay, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Many improvements made to the Dutch, Finnish, German and Swedish translations.
- System Cleaner could show up with no results listed, because the ‘Select All’ checkbox was not selected by default. This issue only happened on some systems.
- Changing the Settings > Result Lists > Column sizing mode requires the program to be restarted, yet changing the setting did not suggest user to restart the program.
- The ‘Please wait …’ box could change its size while already on screen, which could look odd. Or, it could show up in the wrong position (not centered). This was entirely a cosmetic issue, but now fixed nevertheless.
- Turning off Settings > System Cleaner > Settings > ‘Show results category listing’ did not work. With this setting disabled, some category listing related UI elements were still visible in the System Cleaner, making the UI look odd.
- Moving between Finder and Duplicate File Finder many times could cause the Duplicate File Finder UI to display incorrectly, with some elements partially cut off from view.
- The app could in some rare cases leave temporary data behind after being used. This is now fixed in a way the app automatically finds and cleans any old temporary data it possibly has left behind.
- System Cleaner did not detect any invalid hkey_root\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\ keys.
- With some elements hidden, it was possible the Widget window did not show all of the visible UI elements correctly.
- The warning text in the final software uninstallation screen could be in slightly incorrect location.
- The tip texts in some tools were shown in a very small font size in some systems.
- Clicking the navigation menu items to rapidly change the currently open tool could cause the UI to start to display UI elements incorrectly.
- The status screen of the Finder tool could display items with the status of ‘starting’ until the very end of the search, implying that these search modules were not run at all. This was a cosmetic issue. The modules were started but their status was not always correctly updated to the screen.