jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows Optimization, System Cleaning and Error Fixing Utility Suite. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. jv16 PowerTools optimizes, repairs, and maintains Windows based PCs making them running fast, safe, and free of problems.
This suite containing 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 15 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
jv16 PowerTools contains awesome performance and user interface improvements to offer its ever expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. The benchmark test covers 133 different software products claimed to make Windows PCs work faster.
The Best Tools for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Clean and Fix my Computer. Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files, unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!
- Fully Uninstall Software and Leftovers. Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.
- Control which Programs Start Automatically. See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don’t really need. Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer.
- Speed up Computer’s Startup. Allows you to easily apply tweaks to Windows in order to improve its performance.
- Immunize My Computer. Easily block access from your computer to known malicious websites in order to improve your safety and privacy. Allows you to block adware and spyware by automatically modifying the Windows hosts file.
- Decrap my Computer. Allows you to easily mass uninstall software from your computer. This is especially handy for un-bloating new computers by removing the pre-installed software bloat that come with almost every new computer.
Other Awesome System Utilities for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Find and replace data inside files
- Find and replace data from Windows Registry
- Merge files
- Split files
- Remove files on reboot
- Wipe file
- and many others
What’s New in jv16 PowerTools:
- New feature: Home screen feature in the main window shows you a summary of your computer’s health and performance.
- New tool: Startup Timer measures the time your computer takes to start up.
- New tool: Pictures AntiSpy allows you to remove privacy threatening metadata from your picture files.
- New tool: Windows AntiSpy allows you to disable the privacy threatening features of Windows.
- New tool: Easy Mass File Renamer offers an easier way to rename many files at the same time.
- New tool: Startup Details shows you the exact details of what processes were run during system startup and how much slower they are making your computer.
- New tool: Check For Vulnerable Software scans your computer to look for installed software and leftovers of software with known vulnerabilities.
- Improvement: Completely updated the System Health measurement. It gives you a more exact and detailed rating of your computer’s health.
- Improvement: Fully redesigned user interface for easier user experience and the new user interface also works better with different screen sizes.
- Improvement: Fully rebuilt Startup Optimizer allows you to easily speed up the Windows startup without removing any software.
- Improvement: Clean and Speedup My Computer tool contains dozens of improvements to allow a safer and more optimized user experience.
- Improvement: Major improvements in the Startup Manager. It can now also show detailed data of the resource usage at startup time per starting software.
- Improvement: Major improvements in the Software Uninstaller for more accurate listing of installed software.
- Improvement: The Initial Setup of the software now needs to be run only one time – instead of once every 15 days of the previous versions. And it also takes less time to run.
- Plus, hundreds of smaller improvements and bug fixes.