Portable LosslessCut 2.6.2 (x64)
Simple, cross platform tool for lossless trimming/cutting of video and audio files. Great for rough processing of large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. It lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard GBs of data without losing quality. It doesn’t do any decoding / encoding and is therefore extremely fast. This app uses the awesome ffmpeg (included) for doing the grunt work.
- Lossless cutting of common video and audio formats
- Take full-resolution snapshots from videos in JPEG/PNG format
- Change rotation/orientation metadata in videos. Great for rotating phone videos that turns out the wrong way without actually re-encoding the video.
- Manual input range of cutpoints
- Can include more than 2 streams or remove audio track (optional)
Since LosslessCut is based on Chromium and uses the HTML5 video player, not all ffmpeg supported formats will be supported directly. The following formats/codecs should generally work: MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, H264, Theora, VP8, VP9.
- add low FPS support for HEVC/H265 and PRORES using ffmpeg per-frame rendering
- rotation previews
- change to electron-builder
- upgrade electron to 7
- use ffmpeg-static
- Fix Auto merge segments orders
- allow drag drop multiple files to merge
- upgrade file-type to hopefully improve mp4/mov detection
- fix broken open dialog (file->open and merge dialog)
- add snap and appimage