Portable ProDAD ProDRENALIN 2.0.27 CE (x64)
Make Your Action-Videos Even Better – Remove Fisheye, Stabilize, De-Noise…and More! With ProDRENALIN portable , your raw action/sports videos can be quickly and easily refined into more stunning, professional looking productions using simple yet effective tools. If you shoot on a action cam, you need ProDRENALIN! Action cameras are fantastic for capturing life’s most amazing adventures though sometimes with some adjustments they can be even better. ProDRENALIN is a ridiculously simple & affordable tool for automatically removing fisheye & perspective distortion, stabilizing, correcting rolling-shutter, and even de-noising the video.
Why Choose ProDRENALIN?
– Automatically remove fisheye distortion from video or still pics – Sometimes the fisheye effect is desired however sometimes you want a flat, normal looking image and correct perspective distortion too.
– Rock-steady stabilization – proDAD’s video stabilizer, the gold standard in post-capture video stabilization is part of ProDRENALIN and it’s fully automatic!
– Rolling-shutter correction – Improves the skew & jello that sometimes happens during fast action panning.
– Simple color correction, brightness & contrast adjustment tools make your videos more polished;
– Rotate the video in case the camera was accidentally mounted upside-down;
– Batch processing for convenient loading of multiple clips to be optimized
– Among the first applications to support 4K and 2.7K video resolutions.
– Side-by-side comparison shows the original and optimized video prior to rendering and exporting.
– Fully compatible with all action cameras in all supported resolutions, with the ability to import other action camera profiles from proDAD’s Defishr application
Fix wonky colors with all new advanced pro-grade color correction, complete with an all-new automatic correction mode or extensive manual adjustment of brightness, contrast, white balance, and tint to get that perfect look, and even a histogram to monitor changes as you make them.
Add video filter effects to add some sizzle to your clips with dozens of proDAD’s professional video filter effects which can be applied individually to a clip and can even be controlled with key-frames if desired, and screen position, rotation, and scaling are fully adjustable. Popular vignette, film-looks, spotlight, color, and black & white effects give your clips that professional look.
Shape things up even more with rolling-shuter correction to correct skew-distortion and newly enhanced video de-noising and sharpening that not only yields better correction than before, but is also significantly faster.
Work smarter not harder with ProDRENALIN V2 Plus new project management tools which allow you to save projects with a unique name and load them again later, and even save your camera profile and select settings for future use with new projects. New keyboard shortcuts and enhanced timeline controls give you the power of a big-name editor but without all the complexity. Preview everything in real-time before exporting so you know you’ve got it right.
Bye-bye fisheye! ProDRENALIN V2 Plus introduces newly optimized camera profiles for all major action cameras and many drones and DSLR cameras that more effectively flattens warped still images and video, and provides options to manually adjust a camera profile on the fly if you need to tweak a standard profile. Want to keep the fisheye look but need to stabilize the video? No problem, the new V2 camera profiles are optimized for this.
Tell the story fast with ProDRENALIN V2 Plus new Storyboard feature, allows you to arrange your clips into a rough-cut movie, even split longer clips into individual ones and preview everything in real-time. There is even a clever little magnifying glass to zoom in and check things out close up. Export the clips individually for sharing on social media, or combined together as a rough movie to be polished further with an NLE.
New export format options give you loads more choices to meet your exacting needs. AVC/H.264 (.mp4 or .mov), H.265 (.mov), Apple ProRes (.mov), Motion JPEG (.mov), generic .AVI, Canopus HQ/HQX (.avi), and YES…GoPro Cineform are all supported now. Export individual clips or export many clips together with batch processing.