proDAD ProDRENALIN 220.127.116.11 (x64) Multilanguage
The all-new ProDRENALIN V2 is a dream come true for avid actioncam and aerial drone users and is the perfect tool for refining rough video footage with next-level corrections for warped, shaky & jittery video that is also in need of extensive image cleanup. ProDrenalin Portable handles all that with ease and adds cool filter effects to the video, and new industry-standard palette of editing tools that make advanced clip editing a snap. Simply put, ProDRENALIN V2 can rescue unusable video and transform so-so video into an awesome movie.
Faster, stronger in every way – ProDRENALIN V2 is so chock full of many enhancements and performance improvements it’s almost impossible to list it all, but here are a few of the biggies:
– Lots of new and standardized editing workflows have been implemented, making ProDrenalin easier to use for users who are using ProDrenalin & a traditional NLE together.
– GPU-enabled, which significantly speeds up video analysis and other processes, optimized for multi-core processors.
– Capable of processing up to 8K UHD resolution clips
– Fix wonky colors with all new advanced pro-grade color correction, complete with an all-new automatic correction mode or extensive manual adjustment of brightness, contrast, white balance, and tint to get that perfect look, and even a histogram to monitor changes as you make them.
– Add video filter effects to add some sizzle to your clips with dozens of proDAD’s professional video filter effects which can be applied individually to a clip and can even be controlled with key-frames if desired, and screen position, rotation, and scaling are fully adjustable. Popular vignette, film-looks, spotlight, color, and black & white effects give your clips that professional look.
– Shape things up even more with rolling-shuter correction to correct skew-distortion and newly enhanced video de-noising and sharpening that not only yields better correction than before, but is also significantly faster.
– Work smarter not harder with ProDRENALIN Portable new project management tools which allow you to save projects with a unique name and load them again later, and even save your camera profile and select settings for future use with new projects. New keyboard shortcuts and enhanced timeline controls give you the power of a big-name editor but without all the complexity. Preview everything in real-time before exporting so you know you’ve got it right.
– Bye-bye fisheye! ProDRENALIN Portable introduces newly optimized camera profiles for all major action cameras and many drones and DSLR cameras that more effectively flattens warped still images and video, and provides options to manually adjust a camera profile on the fly if you need to tweak a standard profile. Want to keep the fisheye look but need to stabilize the video? No problem, the new V2 camera profiles are optimized for this.
– Tell the story fast with ProDRENALIN Portable new Storyboard feature, allows you to arrange your clips into a rough-cut movie, even split longer clips into individual ones and preview everything in real-time. There is even a clever little magnifying glass to zoom in and check things out close up. Export the clips individually for sharing on social media, or combined together as a rough movie to be polished further with an NLE.
– New export format options give you loads more choices to meet your exacting needs. AVC/H.264 (.mp4 or .mov), H.265 (.mov), Apple ProRes (.mov), Motion JPEG (.mov), generic .AVI, Canopus HQ/HQX (.avi), and YES…GoPro Cineform are all supported now. Export individual clips or export many clips together with batch processing.
- Automatically remove fisheye distortion from video or still pics
- Rock-steady stabilization – fully automatic
- Rolling-shutter correction – Improves the skew & jello of CMOS-sensors
- De-noising – ProDRENALIN effectively removes random image sensor noise during export rendering
- Simple color correction, brightness & contrast adjustment tools
- Rotate the video in case the camera was mounted upside-down
- Batch processing for convenient loading of multiple clips to be optimized
- Supporting 4K and 2.7K video resolutions
- Side-by-side comparison shows the original and optimized video prior to rendering and exporting.
- Fully compatible with all action cameras in all supported resolutions, with the ability to import other action camera profiles from proDAD’s Defishr application