Screenshot Studio Portable is a tool which allows you to easily take screenshot, annotate it and quickly share. With its many basic and advanced features Screenshot Studio also offers quick annotation instruments and fast and reliable publish technology that make it a powerful tool. This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs documentation.
The program places a small button on your desktop which allows you to access a set of actions each time you hover your mouse cursor over it. Aside from the small button, you can control the settings from your system tray.
Take snapshots using different modes
Screenshot Studio Portable gives you the possibility to make use of different capture modes, namely fullscreen, window or user-defined region (rectangle or ellipse). In addition, you can make the application take screenshots in 5 seconds.
The tool enables you to alter the screenshots using the built-in editor. The editor can be shown after you take each snapshot. It offers a preview of the captured image and you may also import files from the clipboard or custom photos from your computer.
Screenshot Studio Portable keeps a history with screenshots and helps you make quick adjustments to the pictures. You are allowed to insert annotations with different shapes and colors, assign numbers to each annotation, and insert text, which can be customized in terms of font, size and color.
What’s more, you can draw freehand designs, insert arrows which point to an essential part of the image, as well as embed text and images.
When it comes to exporting options, you may print or email the snapshots, copy them to the clipboard, and upload files on Twitter, Facebook, EasyCaptures, Flickr, Picasa, ImageShack, or via FTP connections. In addition, you can save the pictures to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, or PDF file format.
You can run the program at startup, make file associations (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG), assign hotkeys for taking screenshots and showing the editor, play sound when the screen is captured, set up file naming rules, and embed annotation info within PNG files.
A brief list of features:
• All-in-one Tool: create, edit, save and load screenshots from one place in a few clicks
• Grab Everything: you can take screenshots from standard, Direct3D and OpenGL modes. Some videoplayers are also supported
• Powerful Annotation System: you will need just a couple of seconds to highlight important fragments of your screenshot. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating pictures using standard applications like MS Paint and other ones. Standard instruments palette includes: Text Fields, Freeform Drawings, Vector Lines, Rectangles and Ellipses with alpha blending support
• Different output formats including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. In case of using PNG you can load screenshot to the program back and continue editing from the point you finished previously Native File Format lets you creating of screenshot projects to maintain and modify required screenshots
• Quick Export into external editors: need more image processing instruments? Quickly export screenshots into external editor and do what you need