Portable Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.6.4
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express. Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.
With this program you can easily edit text, convert any printable document to PDF (thanks to “Infix PDF Printer”), merge two or more PDF files, export PDF files to ePub, HTML or RTF, as well as add stamps, notes, signatures and other types of comments.
You can also fill-in any PDF form in simple steps, create and edit PDF photo albums, export documents to XML, draw lines and add frames, create and manage bookmarks, repair broken font mappings, as well as add headers, footers and watermarks.
Furthermore, you can edit graphics and images (e.g. use a selection, stretching, scaling or rotating tool, change color and line width), format text (e.g. use underline, strike-through, margins and indents, change line spacing), merge and split text boxes, insert page numbers, password-protect your documents, keep a record of any changes (i.e. log file), and more.
The program uses a high amount of system resources, comes with a complete user guide (which also contains examples), is easy to work with by both beginners and experts, and didn’t freeze or crash during our tests.
Basically, Infix PDF Editor is for PDF files what Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer is for DOC files.
– Edit the text in your PDFs like a word processor using rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell checking.
– Easily edit the text in any PDF
– Works just like a Word Processor
– Add & replace photos
– Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
– Spell-check in five languages
– Full search & replace
– Use tabs, margins and indents
Whats New in Infix PDF Editor Portable:
- Fixed possible crash on XLIFF export when processing a PDF that had already been edited
- Fixed possible crash during auto-translation
- Improved rendering of JPeg2000 format images
- Improved rendering of masked images
- Improved formation of lines and paragraphs of Chinese text
- Improved layout during Auto-translation from Latin languages to Chinese
- Auto-translation usage dialog box was broken. Now displays correct values
- Fixed problem with auto-translation which could leave parts of the page untranslated
- Removed various redundant file from MacOS install which appeared to trigger false virus alerts with some Mac virus scanners
- Signatures with umlauts in their name can’t be deleted