Portable proDAD Hide 184.108.40.206 (x64) Multilanguage
proDAD Hide Portable can do magic – all done automatically within the shortest time without any manual effort! Hide is an ideal tool equally suited for professional and holiday shooters, for YouTubers as well as sophisticated cinematographers. Hide is a true problem remover whenever something gets into your frame that might either distract the viewer or simply does not belong there. Most of the time those glitches become evident during editing – when there is no chance anymore for a second take.
How often in the past have you been upset about ruined recordings because a person has been walking through your picture or other disturbing objects have gotten in the view. With Hide you render the disturbing object invisible which helps you saving unrepeatable moments and precious memories.
Hide is an ideal tool equally suited for professional and holiday shooters, for YouTubers as well as sophisticated cinematographers. Hide is a true problem remover whenever something gets into your frame that might either distract the viewer or simply does not belong there. Most of the time those glitches become evident during editing – when there is no chance anymore for a second take.
You can render any disturbing object from your videos invisible and this helps you save unrepeatable moments and precious memories
When you want to capture an important event and you are recording it, sometimes the results might not match your expectations. If the problem is that you accidentally recorded an unwanted object or person, you can turn to ProDAD Hide Portable to remove it.
Powerful video editor with samples
The best way to understand how the application works is to load one of its sample projects and explore its parameters.
This way, you can learn how to mark, trace, then remove any object that you do not want in your video. The whole process is quite intuitive, yet you still get plenty of tips and tricks displayed in the main window.
Multiple source formats supported
When you are ready to work on your own project, you can select a wide range of source formats.
You can choose between videos (MOV, MPEG, MP4, MTS, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, MKV, VOB, MOD, WebM, M4V and so on) and images (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TGA, GIF, BMP, PGM, or DPX).
In order to remove a certain object within ProDAD Hide, you need a selection tool (ellipse, rectangle or polygon), then trace the chosen object frame by frame. Alternatively, you can use the motion-tracker function to speed the process, then just preview the result.
Export the output video
Once you are satisfied with the outcome, you can save it to one of the available formats: AVI, MP4 or MOV. You can adjust the audio track and the overall quality level.
It goes without saying that you can specify the location and the filename for the generated clip.
Hide can truly do magic.
First you mark the unwanted object by applying the intelligent automatic tracking mode. After an analyzing process Hide will substitute the object by its original background – all done automatically within the shortest time without any manual effort. For this process Hide will need some seconds of footage before and after the object to be removed has gotten out of view.
– Compared to a conventional and rather imperfect clone stamp and other time and work intensive substitution methods as featured in an NLE program, Hide’s innovative technology offers the far better quality within a fraction of the time.
– By attaching optional USB input devices, the workflow can even be further enhanced. While controlling the tracking direction and speed with your optional pedals you simultaneously follow the process with your mouse and keyboard for an optimal tracking result even with complex objects.
– The unparalleled high-quality result driven by the newest Hide technology will amaze you and your viewers.
– Clear timeline for a fast workflow
– Easy trimming of clips
– Comfortable marking of objects
– Manual & automatic object tracking
– Comprehensive keyframe support
– Supporting optional input devices (like USB pedals)
– Effects preview window prior to file export
– Direct YouTube upload if desired
– Compatible with every framerate (24p/25p/30p/50p/60p and more)
– Supports resolutions up to (and including) 8K