Portable SolveigMM Video Splitter Business 7.6.2106.09 (x64)
The SolveigMM Video Splitter Portable is an outstanding video editor for working with AVCHD, MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, MKV, WebM, FLV, AVI, Windows Media files, MPEG Audio files. The editor is lossless and fast, removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly with just a few mouse clicks – cutting and joining up video and audio streams perfectly. The attractive and intuitive user-friendly interface is very easy to use. Based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, our audio – video editor provides incredible quality and speed without using any encoding/decoding process. In version 2.0 we introduced MPEG-2 frame accurate editing. SolveigMM advanced technology keeps 99% of data and only transcodes a few frames at the beginning and end of the video segments, so that now MPEG2 files are also processed fast and lossless.
SolveigMM Video Splitter Business Edition is a video processing tool mainly intended for use in the business environment. Its feature set includes options for splitting, trimming and joining video files, providing preview functionality to help you get the job done easier.
The range of supported file types is quite broad, since all popular formats can be loaded into the application (AVCHD, AVC/H264, MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, MKV, WebM, FLV, AVI, Windows Media files, MPEG Audio files). Video and audio can be processed separately.
As regards the usage, it shouldn’t pose difficulties, regardless of the user’s experience level. The user-friendly GUI is mostly occupied by the preview window, also comprising tools for setting the start and the end point of the segment you want to trim, as well as information about the input and output files.
The selection can be kept or cut out from the video, according to your needs. The advanced navigation options allow you to jump back and forth throughout the video and the capture function lets you take frame screenshots.
The application comes with a dedicated tool for slicing a video into multiple parts, of equal or different dimensions. The size of the output can be easily calculated using the dedicated function, which is quite useful.
Unlike the Home Edition of the application, the Business version supports batch editing and command line processing.
SolveigMM Video Splitter Business Edition can prove useful for eliminating unecessary sections of the video, such as long introductions or boring credits, thus saving storage space on your computer. What’s more, it also comprises functions for joining multiple videos together into a single, larger file.
– Based on SolveigMM Video Editing Engine
– Supports MPEG-2 files – (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob, .ts )
• MPEG-2 Program Stream
• MPEG-2 Transport Stream
• MPEG-2 Video Elementary Stream
• DVD VOB files
– Supports AVI files – (.avi )
• DV AVI type 1, 2; OpenDML
• Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
• Any audio content. MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
• VBR MPEG audio. Keeps the synchronization
• Large AVI files. More than 2 and 4 GB
• AVI to ASF remultiplexing
– Supports Windows Media files – (.asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm)
• Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
• Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc.
• Video repair. Indexing damaged or unindexed files
– Supports MPEG Audio files ( .mp1, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa)
• MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III
• MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
- Interface scaling according to the system DPI value in high-DPI systems
- Interface scaling when moving Video Splitter between monitors with different DPI values (supported starting with Windows 10 1703)
- Crashes on trimming with evaluation version
- Hangs on trimming MPEG-2 video with index
- Corrupted preview of VP8 video