Portable Topaz Video Enhance AI 2.0.0 (x64)
Beautiful video enlargements using machine learning. Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video Enhance AI Portable enlarges your video up to 8K resolution with true details and motion consistency.
The best quality for upscaling video up to 8K.
Until now, there was no way to perfectly recreate a high-resolution video from low-resolution footage. From old home movies to low-quality SD to DVD quality and more, Video Enhance AI will transform your videos into clean upscaled footage up to 8K resolution.
Enhancing Footage up to 8K
Video Enhance AI Portable is the perfect way to take good footage and make it great. Have you ever wanted your footage to look sharper with more detail? Take HD footage all the way up to 8K for use in high-quality projects. This model is perfect to use for:
– DVD Content
– DSLR Footage
– Game Footage
– HD Stock Footage
Restoring Low-quality Footage
With Video Enhance AI Portable, you can take your footage from SD to HD with an incredible increase in quality. This model is perfect for older footage that you want to repurpose for modern use. Older footage like:
– Home Movies
– Music Videos
– Movie Content
– Youtube Videos
Until now, no deep-learning based approach existed for video enlargement as a commercial product. Video Enhance AI is the only product that uses machine learning to extrapolate detail from your footage for a realistic look. The quality of output from Video Enhance AI is simply better than any other product available.
Video Enhance AI was trained using a neural network that analyzes thousands of video pairs to learn how details usually get lost. Unlike Gigapixel AI for photos, Video Enhance AI is able to extrapolate more detail for an even more realistic look given the amount of information available in a single video clip.
Easy to Use
With just a few clicks of a button, your video footage will start rendering to create beautiful high-resolution quality footage. There are no complicated processes or confusing tools – just a few simple steps and your footage is ready to go.
Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
– Intel i7 (7th generation) or greater (4GHz and above)
– AMD Ryzen 7 or greater (4GHz and above)
– Nvidia GTX 1080 (8GB) or greater
– Gigapixel AI for Video currently does not support AMD graphics processors.
– Minimum: 8GB
– Recommended: 16GB
– Optimal: 32GB
A monitor that outputs at a resolution of at least 1024 x 768 is recommended.
What is the minimum hardware requirement for Video Enhance AI?
We suggest you run Video Enhance AI on high-end Nvidia graphic cards. The minimum requirement is GTX 1050 with 4 GB VRAM. Any graphic card later/better than GTX 1080 (included) will do a fairly fast job. If you do not have an Nvidia graphics card in your device, the software can run on your Intel iGPU. Typically, it will be 5 times slower. If you do not have an Intel iGPU, the software will finally fall back to your CPU, which can be 10 times slower than the Nvidia GPU version.
What’s NEW in Topaz Video Enhance AI Portable
– Two new model updates: Artemis v11, and Dione v2
– Artemis MQ and HQ v11 evolve from Artemis v10 with added ability to handle over-sharpening artifacts in medium or low-quality progressive input videos
– Dione TV and TD v2 are enhanced from v1 that also remove over-sharpening artifacts in medium or low quality interlaced input videos
– UI has been updated and overhauled to provide for a better experience
– Menu toolbar has been added on Mac
– When multiple videos are selected, settings in the right panel now apply to all selected videos
– Able to open videos in their containing folder when videos are done processing
– Model parameters and post process settings have been changed to sliders to provide for better fine-tuning
– Reset Settings button has been added
– Output FPS has been added to the footer at the bottom of the program
– Reset Trim button has been added to the scrubbing toolbar