Zoner Photo Studio portable helps you take control of your photos. Zoner Photo Studio is a complete toolbox for managing and processing digital photos. Acquire pictures from your camera, organize your archive, and edit and share your photos – it’s never been easier! Zoner Photo Studio is useful for beginners, advanced users, and experienced photographers, who can select one out of four different variants.Zoner Photo Studio is made for every user of digital cameras, scanners, and mobile devices. It contains everything you need for quality digital photo processing from start to finish: tools for downloading to your computer, for automatic and manual editing and defect correction in pictures, for easy photo management, and for sharing and publishing photos.
This software also provides effects from fun (e.g. oil painting and posterization) to highly professional (e.g. framing and text-in-image).
• Just connect your camera, and Zoner Photo Studio handles the rest. Your imported photos are automatically sorted, and you can also rename them and back them up.
• Keep your photos organized, no matter whether you’ve got 100, 1,000, or 100,000. Add colored labels, rate photos, and give them map locations.
• Add color to your photos or brighten them effortlessly. The new Develop module lets you enhance photos non-destructively – your full-quality original is always at hand.
• Edit your photos, right to the last pixel. Zoner Photo Studio is your friend for collages, portrait retouching, adjusting objects’ colors, and making beautiful panoramas. Its advanced photo editor will help with all this and more.
Bitmap formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PSB, PCD, BMP, PCX, TGA, ICO, RLE, WPG, DIB, BMI, PSP, PSPIMAGE, THM, HDP, WDP, JP2, J2K, JPC, PNM, PPM, PAM, PBM, PGM, WBMP, BMS, JPS, PNS, DCM, KDC, MPO, JXR, HDR, ZPS
RAW formats: CRW, CR2, DNG, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, ARW, SRF, SR2, MEF, ERF, RAW, RAF, FFF, RWZ, RWL, 3FR, CS1, SRW
For viewing purposes only, you can expand the range of supported formats by installing extra WIC codecs (e.g. WebP)
Video formats: ASF, AVI, M1V, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MTS, OGV, QT, WMV
Install MPlayer to add support for these formats: 3GP, DIVX, DV, DVRMS, FLV, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MKV, MPV, MQV, NSV, OGG, OGM, RAM, REC, RM, RMVB, TS, VCD, VFW, VOB
Zoner Photo Studio X Highlights:
• Optimized and faster RAW module
• Catalog, advanced picture management and archival
• Multi-exposures help you to do the “impossible”
• Transparency support
• Healing Brush and Selection Brush tool
• Direct upload to Facebook, Flickr, and Picassa Web Albums
• 64-bit program version
• A wide array of edits and effects for photo enthusiasts
• HDR, panoramas, 3D photo maker
• Convenient, time saving batch operations
• Support for GPS map data
• Easy and direct web publishing
• Templates for calendars, contact lists, and more
In the fourth ZPS X update—on its first anniversary—two blockbusters await you: adjustment layers and a non-destructive retouching brush. We have a good dozen improvements for you, and ZPS X is the first in the world to provide several of them.
The Develop module now includes a retouching brush, in full splendor:
- The brush automatically finds the source area for retouching.
- You can make every brush stroke (or group of them) on a separate mask.
- This lets you clearly organize your work into e.g. retouching of shadows, birthmarks, or wrinkles.
- You can always revert or delete all of these retouching edits.
Adjustment layers will help you pick the best edit quickly and easily. Just place the adjustment you want (exposure, white balance, etc.) in its own layer. This layer affects the layer, or layers, below it. So you can adjust multiple layers at once. This also rids you of the often tiresome job of duplicating layers, editing them, and then comparing them.
Include video and add photos and music, and you’ve got a great video presentation from your vacation or celebration in minutes. The ZPS X video creation tool has matured to become a reliable helper for sharing your experiences.
We have a treat in store for those of you with drawing tablets. ZPS X now supports pen pressure in both the Editor and Develop. So you can use your tablet for non-destructive brush edits as well. ZPS X is also first in the world to let you adjust up to four settings with a single application of pressure, making your work easier than ever before.
We’ve simplified your work with contact sheets. In the new editor, you can see real photo previews right from the start. You also can make use of our templates with the most commonly used layouts.
- In adjustment layers, the eyedropper for Curves can change a curve right inside a picture via dragging up/down
- Better display of brush blurring borders
- Support for RAW files from the Nikon D7500, Canon 6D Mark II, Canon 200D and other cameras
- Quicker initial loading of picture-heavy folders
- Support for 14-bit RAW files from selected camera models
- Support for tracklogs with no altitude data
- In ZPS X, you can newly work with online-only files on OneDrive
- Masks:Shift + left-click disables a mask Alt + left-click previews a mask