Active@ Partition Recovery is a toolkit that helps you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions under Windows, WinPE (recovery BootDisk), Linux (recovery LiveCD) & DOS environments. Simple QuickScan easily detects and recovers recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion. Advanced low-level SuperScan may detect partitions which were deleted a long time ago, even if you have created new ones and even formatted them. Last Chance recovery method detects & recovers files by their signatures on volumes having severely damaged file systems, where physical volume recovery isn’t possible! Recovers NTFS/ReFS, FAT/exFAT …
Active@ Partition Recovery toolkit includes the following main features:
– Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
– QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
– SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
– Last Chance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
– Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
– Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
– Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
– Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
– Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP; Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016
– Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/ReFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS/JFS
– Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
– Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, volume deletion, damage by virus or malware attack, a power failure and much more…
NEW! Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to Professional features, it contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE based Active@ Boot Disk Lite) that you can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive and boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment.
Ultimate edition includes also Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD (Linux recovery environment) being able to boot all the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems as well as standard BIOS. Universal bootable disk creator prepares DOS, Windows or Linux boot disks for any type of media (CD/DVD/BD/USB). Ultimate version also includes the Active@ File Recovery – tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. Active@ File Recovery allows you to save particular files in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged).
Features included in Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate:
– LastChance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes – new!
– Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures) – new!
– Includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) – low-level disk and file inspector
– Includes Active@ File Recovery – recovery tool for restoring deleted files & damaged RAIDs
– Includes WinPE-based Active@ Boot Disk Lite (Windows Recovery Environment) for recovery of system partitions on unbootable systems
– Added recovery of new Apple’s ApFS file system
– Re-implemented recovery of Microsoft ReFS file system to get more stable & reliable code
– Latest Recovery Kernel including many improvements & minor bug fixes
– Implemented more pre-defined algorithms for file signatures recognition:
– Ancestral Quest Database File (AQ)
– LibreOffice Documents (ODT, ODG, ODP, OPDS, ODF, ODB)
– WPS Office Documents (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX)
– Ultimate version: the latest Active@ Boot Disk Boot Disk Creator
– Ultimate version: Included the latest Active@ File Recovery 20
– Ultimate version: Active@ LiveCD now fully supports PCI-E NVMe M.2 disks