Portable CloneApp v2.05.255
CloneApp is a backup tool that is designed to back up a variety of program configuration files as well as application settings that stored in the registry. This includes many popular third party programs as well as various Windows options like Account Pictures, Favorites, Saved Games and more.
CloneApp currently supports several dozen popular software products (commercial and free) and support for additional applications will be added in future releases.
In addition to the pre-configured applications, you can also add your own backup configuration by creating custom settings to back up specified registry keys, files and folders.functionalities
– Optimized Apps Restore function (added more efficient function to create directories with multiple new parent directories in the specified path)
– Function for wildcard support in “BackupFolder” command is again enabled. Format “Folder*”, e.g. BackupFolder=Version2018.*|Version2018 (supports wildcards). It supports also phrases in format “*Folder*, e.g. BackupFolder=*Version*|Version and also files.
– Optimized “BackupFile” command (Added support for all file types with same filename, e.g. BackupFile=Config.* (This could be a .TXT, .INI etc. file). All file types would be backed up.
– Optimized internal Plug-in $AppEditor$
– Optimized Creation of Personal Apps folder
– Optimized support for AdwCleaner, GIMP, Dropbox
– Improved UI controls of settings window
– Updated Documentation
– Minor bug fixes