Portable CloneApp v2.08.338 + Plugins
CloneApp is a backup tool that is designed to back up a variety of program configuration files as well as application settings that stored in the registry. This includes many popular third party programs as well as various Windows options like Account Pictures, Favorites, Saved Games and more.
CloneApp currently supports several dozen popular software products (commercial and free) and support for additional applications will be added in future releases.
In addition to the pre-configured applications, you can also add your own backup configuration by creating custom settings to back up specified registry keys, files and folders.functionalities
– Optimized Apps Restore function (added more efficient function to create directories with multiple new parent directories in the specified path)
– Function for wildcard support in “BackupFolder” command is again enabled. Format “Folder*”, e.g. BackupFolder=Version2018.*|Version2018 (supports wildcards). It supports also phrases in format “*Folder*, e.g. BackupFolder=*Version*|Version and also files.
– Optimized “BackupFile” command (Added support for all file types with same filename, e.g. BackupFile=Config.* (This could be a .TXT, .INI etc. file). All file types would be backed up.
– Optimized internal Plug-in $AppEditor$
– Optimized Creation of Personal Apps folder
– Optimized support for AdwCleaner, GIMP, Dropbox
– Improved UI controls of settings window
– Updated Documentation
– Minor bug fixes
– Added new feature to Reset application settings, files and data specific to the application to factory defaults. If enabled (right-click on Apps window > Reset), a new context menu will appear which allows you to Delete (right-click again on Apps window > Delete) application configurations (ONLY for selected App).
– Added new feature to create a new and predefined Plug-in file (Hamburger/main menu > New > Plug-in)
– Added new commands DeleteFile, DeleteFolder, DeleteRegKey (for more Information about these commands, please look into the documentation)
– Optimized Plug-ins state saving routine. The function saves and closes the application faster. Plug-ins values are now also saved to the cloneapp.ini (the plug-ins.ini does not exists anymore)
– Fixed bug in Editing Plug-ins and the function “Save as new Plug-in” (added auto. refresh and import to Plug-ins/Apps list)
– Fixed bug in Theme customization
– Optimized UI of Left Navmenu, Hamburger menu and Info window
– Minor UI Improvements
– Minor internal Code Improvements
– Program Icon file is loaded dynamically from Data folder of CloneApp. The .EXE file itself weighs ~ 600kB less In this context, a issue has been fixed that caused on some system constellations (particular Windows 7 environments. The System finds a problem for which it has no error message, it simply says “Application has stopped working”) that CloneApp could not start.