Portable Drive SnapShot 18.104.22.1684
Drive Snapshot Portable creates an exact disk image of your system, including the operating system, installed programs, data, and all security attributes into a single file. Drive Snapshot allows you to back up a partition or hard disk drive and also create a disk image of your system. In the event of a catastrophe (virus, Trojan horse, or hard drive crash), you can fully and accurately recover your system in just minutes. Image files can be mounted as virtual drives so that individual files or directories can be easily restored (or used) using Windows Explorer or another program.
Here are some key features of “Drive Snapshot”
- Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
- This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- If a disk is restored to it’s original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
- Changes to support recent operating systems: Server 2022 and Windows 11
- Support of backups to a SFTP server