Portable ImageRanger Pro Edition 126.96.36.1999 (x64)
We live in the day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer can end up the storage place of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to manually handle it. Easily manage your 100K photos. We live in the day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer can end up the storage place of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to manually handle it. In this regard, ImageRanger Portable comes as an advanced picture finding and organizing tool.
ImageRanger will index photos on your PC or storage drives so you can:
· Quickly load thousands of images
· Find portraits, faces
· Sort and filter
· Find duplicates and remove copies
· Organize in folders by year, location
· Crop, resize very quickly
· Manually sort collections from multiple folders
· Sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
· Find low quality images and improve image contrast
· Perform general photo managment tasks
· Print hundreds of photos
ImageRanger Portable Features
– Image Indexing
ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
– NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
– Manual Sorting
Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
– Face Recognition
ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
– Duplicates Removal
ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
– Arrange into folders
Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
– GPS filtering
With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.
- Loading indexed folders with 100.000 files now takes only a few seconds.
- User interface improvements and bug fixes.
- Arbitrary files are enabled for tagging by default (Pro Edition), indexing location is accessible, bug fixes.
- Easily maintain file collections from various drives without moving files around.
- New autosave option.
- New fast advanced search now works in both read-only and write mode.
- New file sorting mode, bug fixes and performance improvements.
- New image watermarking, new hot folder mode, bug fixes.
- New tools to clear image metadata, face tags, GPS location info. Bug fixes.
- New setting for specifying background color for transparent images. Bug fixes.
- Improved user interface, manual face detection and arbitrary indexing settings, bug fixes.
- New sorting by brightness, better interface, faster performance. Support for new formats.
- Added support for 64 bit TIFF images, HEIC auto-rotation fix, other bug fixes.
- New bookmarks panel helps you access your favorite folders quicker. New option to preserve file modification time.
- Browsing remote media library is now extremely fast, offline browsing is also supported if the files are indexed.
- New keyword pinning, persistent sorting, ability to select last changed file, performance improvements, new index loading and updating, bug fixes.
- New multiline image descriptions.
- New default file filters.
- New ability to manage custom GPS locations.
- Metadata editing features, configurable full screen and printed captions.
- Added rendering of ICO, non animated GIFs, WEBP files.
- Viewing SVG vector files is now possible with ImageRanger.
- Improved performance and bug fixes, case sensitive keywords.
- New, improved face detection. New read-only mode to disable writing face tags in the image files. New image formats are now supported.
- Viewing transparent PNGs is now possible. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- New suppport for 3fr, fff, m2ts formats. Merging people names is now possible. Bug fixes and performance improvements.