Portable Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.5.0
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express. Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.
With this program you can easily edit text, convert any printable document to PDF (thanks to “Infix PDF Printer”), merge two or more PDF files, export PDF files to ePub, HTML or RTF, as well as add stamps, notes, signatures and other types of comments.
You can also fill-in any PDF form in simple steps, create and edit PDF photo albums, export documents to XML, draw lines and add frames, create and manage bookmarks, repair broken font mappings, as well as add headers, footers and watermarks.
Furthermore, you can edit graphics and images (e.g. use a selection, stretching, scaling or rotating tool, change color and line width), format text (e.g. use underline, strike-through, margins and indents, change line spacing), merge and split text boxes, insert page numbers, password-protect your documents, keep a record of any changes (i.e. log file), and more.
The program uses a high amount of system resources, comes with a complete user guide (which also contains examples), is easy to work with by both beginners and experts, and didn’t freeze or crash during our tests.
Basically, Infix PDF Editor is for PDF files what Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer is for DOC files.
– Edit the text in your PDFs like a word processor using rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell checking.
– Easily edit the text in any PDF
– Works just like a Word Processor
– Add & replace photos
– Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
– Spell-check in five languages
– Full search & replace
– Use tabs, margins and indents
Whats New in Infix PDF Editor Portable:
• Images missing in certain cases (image mask shape/opacity determination)
• Fixed missing Free Text annotations (z-order/translation)
• Partially opaque shapes could be rendered too dark (ignoring /FillOpacity value)
• Improved display of badly formed Type 1 Compact fonts (badly encoded name)
• Fixed missing text issue (better handling of badly nested BDC/EMC pair)
• Fixed missing character issue related to ToUnicode mapping of off-disc fonts
• Improved display of coloured Type3 fonts (previously always black)
• Added better progress to File Merge facility
• Fixed crash when opening certain PDFs (dereferencing NULL).
• Text missing from PDF (interactive form) from MS Edge (bad cmaps)
• Exporting as XML gives blank output (PDF pages had inverted Page BBox)
• Improved memory handling when merging large PDFs.
• Missing text highlights (when they don’t have an appearance stream of their own)
• Improved password verification when opening protected PDF
• Thumbnails missing on password protected PDFs
• Layers were being confused in certain cases after saving an edited PDF
• Added support for 16 bps images (missing images)
• Improved render quality of indexed images
• Loading the wrong cmap when rendering an embedded Type1 compact font (missing accents)
• crash occurs when file is saved in reduced size (tiff related)
• Unembedded True Type font rendering issue (missing Š, Č glyphs)
• Improved handling of interactive forms not containing a /P page designator
• Type1 Compact font rendering problem.
• Fixed missing character issue for PDFs with un-embedded fonts
• Improved handling of HTML markers during auto-translate
• tooltips knock you out of editing mode in interactive forms
• Eliminated red border when view interactive forms is on.
• Add line-width control to drawing toolbar.
• Pasted objects now appear in middle of screen.
• Problems using TAB key to switch between form fields
• Fixed display of Type3 fonts that have no name
• problem displaying annotations
• Removed page labels from main navigation bar text box
• Fixed display issue with certain CID fonts
• Cannot change dash pattern on arrowed lines.
• Fixed crash when trying to edit corrupt PDF
• Fixed display issue causing clipped horizontal lines to disappear
• Improved handling of accented characters in form fields
• Improved rendering of Type1 fonts with specific kinds of glyph maps
• Scrolling could cause a crash when certain kinds of annotation were present on earlier pages.