Portable Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.4.4
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express. Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.
– Edit the text in your PDFs like a word processor using rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell checking.
– Easily edit the text in any PDF
– Works just like a Word Processor
– Add & replace photos
– Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
– Spell-check in five languages
– Full search & replace
– Use tabs, margins and indents
– fixed issue with ‘Overlay’ blend mode which could cause wrong colouration
– fixed problem with margin position values in Bate Numbering dialog
– mishandling of line-width value could cause large black boxes to appear in some cases
– Thumbnails are now numbered using logical and physical page numbers (in brackets)
– the most recently used font now appear at the top of list of fonts in the font browser
– PDFs generated via te auto-translate facility may not be edited for free
– fixed crash when saving filled-in form
– text fielding not being rendered correctly.
– Colour picker not reflecting colour of selected text.
– not dealing with a “Darken” blend mode correctly
– emdash not getting rendered
– improved rendering of clipping to softmasks
– improved detection of underlined text
– better handling of softmasks when performing OCR
– better handling of badly formed forms
– improved handling of Thai text and paragraphs
– certain ink annotations missing from display
– black borders added around graphics after saving file
– Some free text annotations were not being displayed
– text in some form-fields could appear outside of the field
– improvements to form filling
– All toolbars are now reset on installation (for the current user only).
– Fixed problem with Check For Upgrade dialog box.
– New dashed-line control on drawing toolbar