Portable Movavi Video Suite 18.1.0 (x64) Multilanguage
Movavi Video Suite is comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience. Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions – you can do whatever you want with your video. In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.
With Movavi movie making software you can:
- Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera
- Create a slideshow from photos or pictures
- Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial
- Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog
Improve Video Quality
Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings, sharpen blurry video, and much more
Cut and Join
Cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie
Let Your Story Flow Smoothly
Link the different segments of your video with stylish transitions
In Movavi Video Suite you’ll find more than 60 different visual effects, including
– Retro Movie
– Slow Motion
– Flying Objects
– … and many more
Work with Audio
– Add background music and sound effects in almost any format
– Choose from the ready-made audio tracks included with the program
– Record your own voice-over using your microphone
– Vary audio volume and playback speed
– Choose from over 100 fonts
– Add excitement with animated text
– Create colorful text backgrounds
– … and much more!
Save Your Movie so You Can Watch it Anywhere!
– Upload your movie to YouTube or Facebook directly from the program or
– Save it in any popular video or audio format and watch it on your computer
– Use our handy mobile presets to watch your movie on your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device
– Record video on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray
The most powerful video converter ever!
Supports more than 180 video, audio, and image formats, changes the file format as quickly as copying it from one folder to another.
Convenient app for screen capturing
Records all your screen activity at the best quality possible: your use of applications, streaming video and audio, and much more.
Will accurately digitize your VHS collection or video stream from your TV tuner, as well as transfer AVCHD-camera recordings to your computer.
What’s New in Version 18:
New Multi-Track Timeline
Add as many tracks as you want and re-order them any way you like; enjoy the new compact design.
HD Clips Acceleration
Edit Full HD and 4K videos with no freezing or lagging.
Updated Montage Wizard
Create videos with any of the five themes, using specific music, titles, and transitions.
Intros and Outros
Add ready-made animated intros and outros to your videos, create your own custom templates.
Titles, Stickers, Crop, Pan & Zoom, and other tools are now easier to work with, thanks to guides in the preview screen.
Save your video project on a flash memory card so you can continue working with it on another PC.
Improved Scheduled Recording
Now you can create multiple tasks for schedule recording. The program will be reminding you before it starts capturing.
New Formats and Codecs Supported
Convert video from cameras in the TTS format, as well as files encoded with the UT Video Codec.
Apply Effects before Conversion
You can choose from a built-in library of creative filters and apply them to the video you want to convert.
Trim and Rotate without Conversion
New features that lets you do trimming and rotating without converting your file.
Apply to All Feature
Now you can apply the desired subtitles, audio track, or bitrate to all videos you’re converting in just one click.
AMD Hardware Acceleration
Users of AMD Radeon video cards will be able to convert 2K and 4K files up to 2 times faster.
What’s NEW (18.1):
– Set markers for all the interesting moments in your video so to quickly return to them later
– Animate objects in a more simple way – use stock animation presets.
– Uploads to YouTube should now go flawlessly at any time of day.
– We’ve added a whole button for you to quickly select full screen as capture area.
– We’ve given our preview window some thought and reorganized the order of editing tools a little bit – some say it’s more convenient now!
– Now you can switch between bitrate types. You can choose VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) in the options dialog box.
– Fixed desynchronization of audio and video when using NVIDIA hardware acceleration.
– Other useful bug fixes and improvements.