Movavi Video Suite Portable is comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience. Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions – you can do whatever you want with your video. In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.
With Movavi movie making software you can:
- Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera
- Create a slideshow from photos or pictures
- Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial
- Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog
Improve Video Quality
Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings, sharpen blurry video, and much more
Cut and Join
Cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie
Let Your Story Flow Smoothly
Link the different segments of your video with stylish transitions
In Movavi Video Suite Portable you’ll find more than 60 different visual effects, including
– Retro Movie
– Slow Motion
– Flying Objects
– … and many more
Work with Audio
– Add background music and sound effects in almost any format
– Choose from the ready-made audio tracks included with the program
– Record your own voice-over using your microphone
– Vary audio volume and playback speed
– Choose from over 100 fonts
– Add excitement with animated text
– Create colorful text backgrounds
– … and much more!
Save Your Movie so You Can Watch it Anywhere!
– Upload your movie to YouTube or Facebook directly from the program or
– Save it in any popular video or audio format and watch it on your computer
– Use our handy mobile presets to watch your movie on your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device
– Record video on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray
The most powerful video converter ever!
Supports more than 180 video, audio, and image formats, changes the file format as quickly as copying it from one folder to another.
Convenient app for screen capturing
Records all your screen activity at the best quality possible: your use of applications, streaming video and audio, and much more.
Will accurately digitize your VHS collection or video stream from your TV tuner, as well as transfer AVCHD-camera recordings to your computer.
What’s New in Version 20:
A reworked and enhanced interface for the Movavi Video Suite Portable launcher: more stylish and more user-friendly than before.
Arrange the program’s functions to your liking: pin the functions you use the most to the quick access board to start working right away.
Stock Content to enhance your videos; Applications to find more useful programs; Online-courses to get more experience in photo and video editing.
Access our latest news, interesting articles, video tutorials, and sales right from the launcher.
Completely reworked graphics for our main tools: editor, converter, and screen recorder.
More Video Effects
New high-quality effects: parallax, chromatic aberration, glitch, and more.
User File Organizer
Organize your files in the video editor into personal collections, so you can use them in different projects.
View every frame in your video right on the Timeline for more precise editing.
More Features for Subtitles
Online subtitle searching and advanced editing are now available right in the converter.
New Conversion Presets
More convenient presets for different media formats and devices.
Share your freshly taken screenshots via Skype, Telegram or WhatsApp.
Reworked Screen Recording Panel
A restructured and enhanced recording panel with greatly improved usability.
In this version:
- Quickly open files from the launcher by dragging them onto a program tile. The program will launch right away with your file already added
- Effect packs collection from the Movavi Effects Store. New effects are available for download right from the editor via the Import tab
- Now you can edit and save different parts of the project separately
- The track is highlighted when titles or audio are being added, so you can easily find the track
- Sleep mode is disabled during audio recording. It will no longer interrupt the process
- Yet another improved version of our preview window has seen the light! First things first: it’s redesigned
- More important news: there’s now a whole library of all your captured files! You can also view files from any folder you like (if we can play the file formats, that is)
- Every single thing you capture is now saved to one folder, both videos and screenshots. Set up the path on the Files tab in Preferences
- Improved Cut tool to make sure no unwanted fragments get into your recording and take up your disk space
- We have noted all your wishes and worked hard on the file trimming process
- Now you can: – cut a file into several segments at once, – convert segments as a single file or separately, – delete, restore, and save segments from a list on the right side of the window
- And you can see now how much storage space a converted audio file will take. The file size appears in the file quality settings