Portable 4K YouTube to MP3 v184.108.40.20610 Multilingual
4K YouTube to MP3 Portable was specifically created to extract audio from YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook and save it in MP3, M4A, OGG. No annoying and complicated settings to deal with, just a clean, friendly and functional interface. Downloading is simple and straightforward: just copy the link from your browser and click ‘Paste Url’. Done!
No toolbars, no adware, no malware. And best of all it’s FREE YouTube to MP3 converter! Enjoy your audio anywhere, any time, and of course even when you are offline!
The application does not require any type of previous experience, as its interface is user-friendly. If you still cannot figure out how to work in it, you should know there are extensive online Help contents, both written and video.
In order to download and save a file to the hard drive, all you have to do is copy the URL and then use the “Paste URL” button or “Ctrl+V” option. The process is going to start automatically. All the items are displayed in chronological order in the main window.
The settings panel enables you to change the format of the files from MP3 to M4A or OGG, adjust the quality (high – 320kbps, medium – 256kbps, low – 128kbps) and finally, set the save directory.
Right clicking on the main screen brings up a context menu which displays options such as pausing or resuming all downloads, removing them from the list and showing them in the folder.
A feature that you are definitely going to find useful is the fact that you can share on Facebook or Twitter all the items converted with 4K YouTube to MP3, directly from the main window.
All in all, 4K YouTube to MP3 is a very handy piece of software that can help you download videos from YouTube or other similar webpages, extract the audio contents and save them to the hard drive in MP3, M4A or OGG format.
4K YouTube to MP3 Features:
– Extract audio from YouTube videos and save it in MP3, M4A or OGG in high quality.
– Download full YouTube playlists or channels and generate m3u files.
– Transfer downloaded tracks automatically into iTunes and upload them on your iPhone or iPod.
– Listen music via native built-in music player.
– Download and extract audio tracks from SoundCloud, Vimeo, Flickr and DailyMotion videos.
– Download audio books from YouTube.
– Extract audio tracks even from embedded in HTML page videos.
– Use 4K YouTube to MP3 on your PC, Mac or Linux, doesn’t matter what OS you prefer.