The Ultimate FFmpeg GUI for Windows. myFFmpeg portable is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
Professional Quality and Control
Convert and processes many media files with Pro level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge.
Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVC, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Merging media files
Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more
- Encode multiple files at once
- Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
+300 advanced options
Convert with control and power
Export movies to Images
Support for .png, .bmp, .jpg
+30 Video filters
Add watermark, timecode rendering, padding and cropping, rotating, sharpen, blurring, …
Adjust Volume, Fade In/Out, Earwax, Audio Tempo, Bauer stereo, …
DVD .iso export
Author as DVD .iso file for easy DVD burning
Images to movies
Convert .png, .bmp, .jpg images to any movie format.
Make and manage your own user presets.
Add as many audio streams, subtitles, video and audio filters.
Keep track of all FFmpeg output for debug errors.
Cut start and endings with ease.
Apply deinterlacing, interlacing, Inverse Telecine,…
New in version 3.0.2 for Windows 7, 8 and 10
– Added several pixel formats.
– Fixed issue with enabling Watch Folder.
– Fixed issue reading media files when no FFmpeg.exe is installed.
– GUI is now fully HiDPI enabled (for ultra sharp GUI on high DPI resolution monitors).
– Improved and modern GUI expierience.
– Added new feature ‘Watch Folder’.
– Added option ‘Select Watch Folder’.
– Added option ‘Enable Watch Folder’.
– Added button ‘Clear Watch Folder Log and Data’.
– Added option ‘Hide myFFmpeg main window.”
– Added VLC player support for previews.
– Added Video Reverse filter. (*)
– Added Audio Reverse filter. (*)
– Added support for Tiff images.
– Added Hardware decoding option ‘Use DXVA2’.
– Added Hardware encoding option ‘Use Intel Quick Sync’. (h264 and h265)
– Added Hardware encoding option ‘Use NVidia NVEnc’. (MPEG2Video, h264 and h265)
– Added option ‘Set Encoding Tier’ (NVEnc).
– Added option ‘Max. Processing Parallelism’ (Quick Sync).
– Added CRF support for Webm containers (VP8 and VP9).
– Added X-offset and Y-offset options for positioning a Watermark.
– Added preference option ‘Show All Encoded Files’ (opens the Explorer when all batchfiles are encoded).
– Improved compiling commandline (removed unneeded options) when using hardware encoding.
– Added ‘Monitor Progress’ text button for each batch while enconding.
– It is now possible to copy/paste the text in the FFmpeg errorlog window.
– Improved encoding to webm container.
– Now disables CRF mode when encoding with hardware encoding (both h264 and h265).
– Now shows a warning when you want to add a videofilter and video passthru is enabled.
– Now checks if an user preset file is still present when it is set as default.
– Trimming the start and end points can now be set by using the up/down/left/right cursor keys.
– It is now possible to select the Detailed Information text (for printing, copy/paste, ..)
– Improved file error handling.
– Fixed issue setting the subtitles charset encoding according the preference setting.
– Fixed VP8 ‘Noise Reduction Max Frame’ option.
– Fixed VP8 ‘Reduction Filter Strength’ option.
– Fixed issue setting the option Psycho Visual Strength value.
– Fixed issue settingh the Audio Time Offset value.
– Fixed issue with reading invalid values that could hardcrash myFFmpeg.
– Fixed issue encoding to DTS audio codec.
– Fixed issue exporting movie to images.
– Fixed issue with encoding filenames.
– Fixed memory leak when encoding finished.
– Fixed issue compiling commandline for h264 and h265 codecs (introduced in 3.0.0)