Portable PDF Annotator 18.104.22.1684 (x64)
PDF Annotator Portable lets the user open any PDF file and add annotations, using the mouse or a Tablet PC pen, directly on the PDF file’s pages. The annotated documents can then be saved directly back to PDF format. In this way, anyone can read or print the annotated PDF documents. Annotated documents can also be easily attached to emails.
Previously, annotating, commenting or proofreading a document received for review in PDF file format was possible only by using multiple software products in a row–or only by printing the document and adding comments manually. With PDF Annotator, annotations can also be added in a natural way–using a pen–but everything remains in digital format. PDF Annotator Portable allows commenting of PDF files in a single step.
The interface of the program is professional-looking and intuitive. PDF Annotator Portable supplies you with a wide range of shapes and colors when it comes to pens, markers and stamps, along with text and graphical tools.
It is also possible to use standard tools, such as line, arrow, rectangle, ellipse, eraser and lasso. Furthermore, you can take snapshots and save them as images or stamps, or simply copy them to the Clipboard, as well as extract text from the original documents, crop the current page or insert images.
In addition, you can access a list of favorite tools, find text, use the undo and redo functions, rotate and flip selections, melt or remove all annotations, zoom in and out, switch to full screen mode, and create auxiliary lines, among others.
The software app is customizable concerning document tabs, toolbars, the sidebar, the full screen mode, measures, the language, text and performance. Plus, you can create backups, adjust the annotation quality, integrate PDF Annotator into the Explorer context menu, access a virtual printer and select the logging level.
Annotation Manager in the Sidebar
• Get a quick overview of all annotations in a document.
• Navigate to any annotations quickly.
• Perform operations on any selection of annotations.
• Only display a filtered subset of your annotations in the new Annotations sidebar.
• Filter by type, color, or page number.
Print Annotations Overviews
• Print a detailed list with small previews of every single annotation in a document.
• Print an overview only outlining the pages containing annotations.
- Fixed: Error message “Cannot disable ink overlay while active inking is detected”.
- Reduced sensitivity of “Pinch to Zoom” gesture (zooming with two fingers).
- Minor fixes