Style takes regular photos or videos and uses artificial intelligence to transform them into works of art. This differentiates it from a filter, as it intelligently recognizes features in the images that you feed it and creates output based upon mixing them with the style that you select.
It’s Useful For:
• Stylizing your media without losing detail. You can make regular media look amazing in seconds. You can creatively chain the models provided in order to produce unique works. Just use the output from the app as the input to the app and you can produce infinitely varied work. Some of the models present are useful to immediately create a work in one pass. Others are useful as an intermediary step between the original and creating a final work. Check the website for some examples.
• Creating original content. For example the icon was created using the app itself. A plain template was made for the icon, then it was run through Style several times using different models, and it automatically created what you see above.
• Whether it’s being used as an aid to create graphic art, or to stylize your photos, videos, and selfies for social media, it’s bound to be entertaining and useful.
– For example you could make a style transfer of Vincent van Gogh’s “starry night” and an image of your dog to create a master piece!
– Or an evening shot of the golden gate bridge – before and after:
– It also works on any video. For a demo we chose the most popular video in history, since most people will know what the original looks like already, and ran it through Style.
– Endless loop, cycling through some of the styles.
– It’s easy to use and you can chain styles together for more style combinations:
– Over 20 styles to choose from and more being made every week.
– And because Style runs offline, you can process high resolution images or videos any time you like.
What’s New in Version 220.127.116.11:
– More models.
– 64bit Windows 7 or higher (Windows 10 recommended)
– 4GB RAM or higher (8GB+ recommended)