WinPE 10 KTV Version 4.4 Final 2022
Windows PE (WinPE) is a small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows desktop editions, Windows Server, and other Windows operating systems.
- Boot Usb, Box, File Iso in 2 standards Legacy Mbr – UEFI GPT surpasses Source Boot
- WinPE boot up will automatically install and receive available Wifi Lan network; in case of attaching an external Wifi Usb after starting WinPE, just double-clicking Wifi Lan Drivers will automatically install Drivers
- Get NVME Hard Drive Driver and Audio Audio on Gen11th
- After starting WinPE unplugging the USB, you can still use the Software normally
- Installing Setup Windows 10, 11 will automatically recognize the Driver for the NVME hard drive without the need for an external driver package to add manually
- Installing Windows 11 Setup will surpass Source Boot, ByPass Check TPM 2.0
- Record, Test Microphone with PassMark SoundCheck software
- Record screen video, Record from ICE Cream Screen Recorder
- Control remote computers with Ultraviewer and AeroAdmin, AnyDesk
- The Software is fine-tuned; there will be no message displayed; pleasant to use
- Identify audio files Mp3, Wav, Lossless
- Identify Video files Mp4, Mov, Mkv, Flv
- Recognize files Image, Png, Jpg, Ico, Bmp
- Identify Office files, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sumatra PDF, and type Vietnamese EVKey
- Identify files Symantec Ghost, Acronis True Image, Terabyte, Aomei Backkuper, GHO, TIB, TBI, ADI, double click will View the File, e.g., Ghost Explorer File Viewer, Terabyte View
- When you feel that WinPE takes up a lot of RAM, LAG, you can Right-click at Tool PECMD to select Clear All Software to clean up trash, delete all Software, return WinPE to its original state, and then select Mount Software section to extract the software package as it did when WinPE started
- WinPE will notify if your Usb Box is missing File Software.wim and DriversWifiLan.wim, if missing a File, please check the above two folders to Copy the File to or create a new USB
- WinPE will unpack different software packages. If the machine runs 2Gb RAM, the software package only has basic Soft, no audio Potplayer software
- Machine running RAM 4Gb or more, the software package will be full
- Run multiple Software on WinPE at the same time
- Run anti-virus programs DrWeb, Eset, Avira
In this v4.4 version, there is an additional version of WinPE x86 (32 bit), the boot RAM takes up 800MB and has only the necessary software, enough for basic use for weakly configured machines, not too heavy software.
And when you unplug the USB, the software still uses it normally as before.
The RAM takes up 800 MB when starting the new Task Manager interface, monitoring the CPU clock, RAM, network, services, process …
On WinPE x64 bit, the software package will be displayed in full and requires 4GB RAM, if you start WinPE x64 in a 2GB RAM machine, the software package will automatically shrink and less software. Follow WinPE usage and testing on each configuration.
MenuBoot Grub4dos, Windows Boot Manager, Leagacy Mbr, modified boot mode and added for WinPE x86 (32 bit). and likewise in UEFI mode, choose and use it for the right purpose, with the correct machine configuration that RAM is available.