Portable Passcape Wireless Password Recovery Professional 188.8.131.525
Wireless Password Recovery Portable is a utility for analyzing the security of your wireless networks and recovering WPA / WPA2 passwords. Wireless Password Recovery is the only software solution that employs the most advanced password recovery methods developed in our company.
WPA and WPA2 wireless network standards, if configured properly, provide sufficient security of personal information. However, to maintain the proper security of a wireless network, all the components of the system must be periodically audited. Wireless Password Recovery is not the utility to hack wifi password but instead allows you to find and identify weak spots of your wireless network, conduct audits of its security, recover forgotten WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) and WPA2-PSK passwords of your home network.
Sometimes it may happen that a password used for connecting to a WiFi network is lost or forgotten and when trying to link up a device, we realize there’s no one else who knows that passkey. In the attempt to get back that passphrase it is possible and recommended to enlist the help of a specialist.
If there are none you know or can get to solve the problem for you, a particular type of expert is always up for the job: Wireless Password Recovery. It is a software solution for exactly those situations where you try to open your personal safe-box, only to realize that the code is locked inside.
Easy to install and use, this utility comes with a friendly GUI that you can use to create new projects and carry out password recovery tasks which can be customized in great detail. From the hash list which can be modified with a few clicks, up to the monitoring of system resources during the job, Wireless Password Recovery is well equipped with lots of useful tools.
The place where you will spend most of the time is the attack configuration area and this because there are quite a few different types of approaches to restoring the missing passkey. Neatly grouped under different categories, the attempts are generically classified in ‘Smart Attacks’, ‘Common Attacks’ and ‘Advanced Attacks’, with the possibility to perform a combination through the ‘Batch Attack’.
The comprehensive report function of Wireless Password Recovery provides a lot of statistics, including password-list analysis, attack stats or several kinds of password reports. There is also a handful of tools and utilities that will help you check the strength of a passphrase, generate hashes, create and manage wordlists or view passwords hidden behind asterisks.
The versatility of this application and the strong feature set it comes with can give it the edge over other similar programs. Wireless Password Recovery is well suited for all users and can offer a lot more than a simple passkey restoration tool.
- Contemporary, customizable graphical interface.
- Built-in support for password search using both CPU and GPU power.
- Over 10 types of password recovery, many of which have been developed by and implemented in our company’s products only.
- Advanced audit reports, CPU and GPU speed benchmarks.
- Additional tools, including powerful utilities for creating and managing dictionaries. For example, you can create your own wordlists by indexing the files on your hard disk drive.
- ‘On the fly’ decryption of some WPA/WPA2 hashes.
- Supports for long (up to 255 characters) passwords. Note however that the IEEE 802.11 standard sets the following password limit: min 8 and max 64 characters.
- Loading password hashes from non-working operating systems, various network dumps, network sniffer logs, etc.
- Dictionary recovery supports text wordlists in ASCII, UNICODE, UTF8, PCD, RAR, and ZIP.
- Guaranteed or even instant password recovery for some networks.
- Great choice of online wordlists for dictionary attacks (near 2 GB).
- Some of the program’s functions, such as word mutation, are unique. The total number of mutation rules exceeds one hundred and fifty. No similar application carries this!