Portable 3DF Zephyr 7.507 (x64) Multilingual
3DF Zephyr Portable allows you to reconstruct 3D models from photos automatically. The process is entirely automatic, and no coded targets, manual editing or special equipment are needed. 3DF Zephyr is built on top of our proprietary, cutting-edge, reconstruction technology.
3DF Zephyr Portable comes with a user-friendly interface, and the possibility to export in many common 3D formats or even to generate lossless video without the need for external tools. Furthermore, 3DF Zephyr has a lot of advances functionalities, and you can, for example, edit your models, create true orthophotos, digital elevation models (DTM), manage laser scan data and calculate areas, volumes, angles, contour lines, and much more.
Here in 3Dflow, we worked hard to build up both the core technologies and the user interface. The obtained solution is in all probability the most accurate, completely automatic, best engineered multiview-stereo algorithm available on the market.
Features and amenities 3DF Zephyr:
– User-friendly interface: Application 3DF ZEPHYR having functional design-friendly and simple to use this app provides the user more comfortable.
– Using advanced technology: The software uses the most up to date technology available, to provide services in the best way possible to the user. The user can according to the technology in this application, to carry out the act itself.
– Export advanced capabilities: With this software you can eventually become a version of the model in -several different formats and quality extract and save.
– Process group: With this feature, users can perform multiple activities at the same time in -Application 3DF ZEPHYR
3DF Zephyr Portable Features:
– Automatic Structure from Motion
– Global and Incremental pipeline
– Easiest camera calibration management
– Add photos anytime
– Dense cloud generation
– Reconstruction with presets
– Advanced settings
– Custom settings
– Mesh Texturing
– Multi texturing & UDIM
– Editing tools
– Mesh filters, hole filling and photoconsistency
– Mesh filtering on selection
– Multiple layers support
– Match viewer
– Direct Sketchfab upload
– Video making & smartsnap
– Direct Youtube upload
– Masking capabilities
– Pictures import
– Video Import
– CUDA ® computation
– Native Laser Scan support
– Pictures and quality evaluation
– Full 360° cameras support
– External UV mapping
– Multi ICP registration
– Workspace merge
– Batch processing
– Fixed rig support
– Automatic marker detection
– Point Cloud/Mesh import
– Statistical analysis & report
– Control points, measurements & volumes
– Volume projection
– Hollow volume computation
– Project over a regular grid
– Point cloud comparison tool
– Shape from Silhouette
– Orthophoto & Orthomosaic
– Polyline drawing
– Automatic polyline extraction
– Contour lines generation
– Sections / Track sections
– DEM & multispectral viewer
– DEM profile
– EXIF GPS coordinates
– GPS exif preview
– PCS georeferencing support and conversion
– Multispectral support & calibration
+ Improved mesh algorithm. Thickness is now computed automatically to better maintain thin structures.
+ Cameras group/rig relationship (translation/baseline and rotation) can now be specified during the project wizard.
+ Improved add photos wizard and workspace merge. Both can now work in a completely automatic mode.
+ The options dialog has been reworked and improved. You can now quickly search among the options.
+ Improved multispectral imagery support. The intra-bands adjustment works better, and several QoL improvements have been made.
+ Orthophotos are now embedded and saved with the workspace. Additionally, you can now directly generate an orthophoto from the Z axis (map) from the new project wizard.
+ Added an option to save partial reconstructions (unmerged clusters) on zep files at the end of the SfM.
+ Added an option to reset the gizmo rotation. Additionally, the camera doesn’t reset on cancel, and the object visibility doesn’t change when ok is pressed.
+ Export cameras in blender/json (nerf) format.
+ Added options to change the gizmo thickness and its screen size.
+ Improved 3D constraints importing and added an option to specify a projected coordinate system.
+ You can now define camera stations (groups of images with the same origin and pure rotation) during the project wizard.
+ Added support for las 1.4.
+ Added support for Leica Blk3d devices.
+ You can export an undistorted image with the full distortion bounding box.
+ Improved Nira exporter with native SDK support.
+ Osgb and kmz tiles are now exported with the new algorithm for improved performance.
+ Enabled orthophoto editor for multispectral datasets.
+ Support for NavVis cameras.
+ Added a utility to extract or generate bubble views stored in point clouds. Possibility to export mask and parameters.
+ Added progress bar and cancel button on several filters.
+ Many minor fixes and QoL improvements.