Portable Acoustica Premium Edition 7.0.35 (x64)
Acoustica portable is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support, Acoustica 7 is now the perfect tool for editing, mastering and restoration work on both Mac and PC (32 and 64 bit). The new spectral editing mode available in the Premium Edition allows more precise restoration work while you have access to processing tools from our award winning plug-ins such as Equalize, Verberate and Restoration Suite.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
Spectral Editing (Premium Edition only)
The new spectral editing mode in Acoustica Premium Edition 7 allows precise restoration work since processing can be limited to isolated regions in time and frequency. Selection tools such as brush, freehand or magic wand are available. The retouch tool removes noise based on a freely selectable reference from the surrounding audio.
Mix audio from different tracks in real-time, insert audio effects or create cross-fades easily in multitrack sessions. You can loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline and automate volume, pan and send levels.
Processing Tools, Chains and Plug-ins
High quality processing tools ranging from a new suite of dynamic processing tools to EQ and effects like reverb and chorus are integrated along with sample rate conversion, time stretching and pitch shifting. You can create chains of audio processors and apply or store them for later use. A powerful batch processor is included and VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) plug-ins are supported.
Analysis tools such as spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis are available. Real-time analyzers visualize your audio output (EBU R-128 loudness, level, spectral and phase correlation).
Complete Overhaul of the User Interface
The user interface has received a complete overhaul and appears much more modern with the same dark theme as found in our range of plug-ins. All graphical elements are vector based and scale nicely on high DPI displays.
Spectral Editing (Premium Edition only)
The spectral editing mode switches the normal waveform view to a spectrogram where you can make selections in time and frequency. Subsequent processing is applied only to this selection and allows you to edit out isolated problems in the spectrogram. A specialized Retouch tool is available that attenuates noise using information from a reference signal in the surrounding “clean” areas.
EBU and ITU Loudness Compliance
Loudness metering and normalization according to EBU R-128 and ITU-R BS.1770 are now integrated. These recommendations are gaining momentum and more and more broadcasters and streaming platforms require loudness compliance.
- Integrated loudness meter complies to EBU R-128
- The level meter can be switched to true peak metering
- The Normalize tool now supports normalization based on integrated loudness according to the EBU and ITU recommendations
Acoustica can now automatically de-click splice points. Previously, care had to be taken to avoid discontinuities during editing. The new Automatic Splice De-click option ensures that clicks don’t occur at the splice points.
Acoustica now supports VST3 and AU (Mac only) plug-ins in addition to VST. The DirectX support has been discontinued.
New Tools for Dynamic Processing
The integrated tools for dynamic processing have been re-implemented for better audio quality and an improved user interface.
- Dynamics is a combined compressor, expander and gate. Harmonic distortions are kept to a minimum due to smart look-ahead and optional oversampling improves the quality further. The user interface is highly intuitive and graphical as you would expect from Acon Digital.
- Multiband Dynamics (Premium Edition only) is the multiband companion to Dynamics. It allows separate dynamic processing in four bands with variable cross-over frequencies and continuously adjustable slopes from 6 to 96 dB / octave.
- Limit is a brickwall limiter with an integrated pre-compression stage. Harmonic distortions are kept to a minimum due to smart look-ahead and optional oversampling improves the quality further.
New Restoration Tools
- Acoustica Premium Edition now includes the award winning processing tools from Restoration Suite 1.8. The Standard Edition contains the same tools except for a light version of DeNoise without adaptive filtering and with fewer parameter settings.
- Phono Filter, the integrated emphasis and de-emphasis filter now uses a much more accurate filtering technique that evaluates the amplitude response of the analog filters directly. Advanced users can specify time constants and presets for RIAA, vintage equipment and DAT / CD emphasis are included.
- Vitalize replaces the old High Frequency Synthesis tool and comes with an improved algorithm and better user interface.
Other Effects and Processing Tools
- Acon Digital Equalize is seamlessly integrated in the Premium Edition and a light version with only the minimum phase response is included in the Standard Edition.
- Acon Digital Verberate is seamlessly integrated in the Premium Edition and a light version with a limited parameter set is available in the Standard Edition.
- Dither is a new separate dithering tool with novel and flexible noise shaping options.
- Convolve (convolution reverb) now supports true stereo processing and has zero latency
- The Sample Rate Conversion (SRC) algorithm has been significantly improved.
- All other audio processor have been re-implemented and received a new and more polished user interface.