Portable JRiver Media Center 30.0.48 (x64)
JRiver Media Center Portable – All-in-one media management app turns your Windows PC into an entertainment hub and gives you complete control over your digital media.Audio, video, images, television. Connect your PC to stereos, TVs, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners and portable MP3 players.
Play all your media, rip, burn and organize all your music, photos and videos. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include a media server for streaming music and pictures to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world-class player. It is also the solution for your whole home media network, music, movies, TV and photos. The leader in audiophile sound quality. The most powerful media database available. An essential tool for large collections.
If you use your computer as your main playback tool, you may have trouble finding your media files. Luckily, with the help of dedicated applications such as J. River Media Center Portable, you can organize and enjoy all the media files on your computer to the fullest.
Customize the interface to suit your style
Running the application for the first time, you will be impressed first with the visually appealing interface and second with the amount of features you will discover. In terms of visuals, it has a modern and fresh look, and you can even customize it by choosing from a variety of skins. The visualizations are also well designed and include some animated 3D frequency spectra made up of inset images and a staggering amount of generic images.
Scan and import media files
If you make full use of your operating system’s media folders, your application should have no problem identifying items to add to your library. You can be sure that almost all known audio, video and image formats are supported by the application.
Create and organize your media library
A sidebar allows you to quickly navigate through the available categories. B. Now Playing, Audio, Photos, Videos, Podcasts, Playlists, etc. You can carefully create and manage the libraries where your media files are stored. Multiple view types available
Several view types are available, each more attractive. You can switch between thumbnails, displays, theaters, and cover arts appropriate for a particular media type. Most interesting is Theater View, which offers a completely new user interface that allows you to connect a remote control and easily navigate using up to five buttons.
Several tools to use
In addition to its rich features, you can rip tracks from CDs, burn custom tracks, convert audio files to other formats, edit melodies, and go online using the built-in browser. You can also
One last word
In summary, J. River Media Center Portable is a powerful multimedia workstation, worth having on your computer if music is more than just entertainment. There’s so much more to say about what this application can do, but the real magic is the surprise you get with every click.
- Copy music from MEDIA CENTER to a portable digital audio player or move digital camera photos into MC’s powerful image library. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC’s Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
Camera and Images
- Support for Canon and Kodak cameras and others that use the WIA interface. Almost all cameras are supported.
- Image enhancement during slide show or for e-mail and web upload.
- Display color images as black-and-white or sepia.
- JPG, BMP, TIFF, RAW and PNG support.
- With one click, acquire images from your camera and load them into your media library.
- Basic image editing.
- Remote control Improved learning mode and additional commands.
- Handheld Devices
For the iPod:
- Single Click Synchronization of iPod audio and data with MC.
- Apply Replay Gain to files on iPod.
- Dynamically adjust playback volumes.
- Audible file bookmarking.
- iPod playcounts, date last played, and rating transfer to MC from iPod.
For players that support synchronization or appear as a drive:
- Drag and Drop on Handheld image in the Action Window.
- One click synchronization.
For players that appear as a drive:
- Auto create a folder structure based on tags.
- Designate a root directory.
For Microsoft PlaysForSure devices
- Support for handhelds that play Microsoft protected files and the WMDM standard.
- MC has a new view showing album covers for audio tracks Note the new “My Computer” section of the organization tree, where you can browse your drives without leaving the application. Digital Images
- The main image screen, showing thumbnails of digital camera images. An optional properties window can be opened for details about each image Minor edits can be made with the included Image Editor.
- Theater View Prefer to browse your media from the comfort of the couch? This customizable view is designed for use from across the room on a monitor or TV. Type is enlarged and navigation is simplified so it’s easy to use with a remote.
PLAY your media YOUR way
- Create a slideshow of your vacation photos, and add a music soundtrack from your song library. Get the party started with a playlist of hot tunes. Or let MC do the work by picking an Auto Smartlist, such as an hour of random music, a CD of MP3 favorites, an audio CD of recently played tracks etc.
- Digital images can be screened in an automated slideshow. You can stop to zoom in on a single image, pan from side to side, and then resume. All with your favorite music playing in the background. Slideshow options
- Change the look of your slide show by altering the timing between images, transition effects and more.
- An hour of random music, a CD of MP3 favorites, an audio CD of recently played tracks, all tracks with empty properties. These and more are what “Auto Smartlists” are about. Powerful TV Features
- TV recording, pause, resume, fast forward and re-wind. Control it using a remote device across the room or a PDA, PocketPC or TabletPC.
ORGANIZE your media YOUR way
- Want to arrange your pictures by subject, date, and location? Categorize your music by artist, album, genre and assign a star-rating to your favorite songs? Or sort your videos by director, cast and year? Do it easily with the world’s most powerful and flexible media library. Even add your own custom categories.
- A new section of the Organization Tree called “My Computer” lets you browse all your files and folders as with Windows Explorer. You can even see files you haven’t imported and files on your portable music player. Flexible views
- You can add new “view schemes” under any media type so you can see your files, arranged as you want to see them.
CD and Track Lookup
- J. River’s YADB database is the most trouble-free and accurate database available for CD titles and tracks. Audio fingerprinting also lets you look up track names on individual tracks. Extensive Tagging Capabilities
- MC supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 for music. It supports J. River tags for photos. It can also import MusicMatch tags. You can fill the tags from the file names, re-name files from the tags, clean tags and much more. When the files are moved and re-imported, the organization is restored.