Acronis True Image 2019 Build 14690 Multilanguage Boot ISO
Acronis, a global leader in hybrid cloud data protection for business and consumers, today introduced Acronis True Image 2019. The new release includes major updates the program’s backup and recovery capabilities, and is the first personal backup software to incorporate artificial intelligence-based technology designed to actively protect data against ransomware.
ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE 2019 INCLUDES CYBER PROTECTION THAT STOPPED MORE THAN $100 MILLION IN RANSOMWARE DAMAGES
By combining the company’s artificial intelligence (AI) based ransomware defense, called Acronis Active Protection™, with a new generation of enhanced backup and recovery capabilities such as active disk cloning and automated WinPE boot media creation, Acronis True Image 2019 represents a new standard of “intelligent backup” for individuals, families and small businesses.
Reliable backup and recovery
During a survey of Acronis customers during July 2017, 95 percent of respondents said they choose and recommend Acronis True Image because the backups are so reliable. The 2019 release improves on those core backup and recovery capabilities even more, with enhancements such as:
- Active disk cloning: Users can create an exact replica of an active Windows system without stopping and restarting using bootable media, making migration to a faster or larger disk even easier.
- An updated media builder: Automatically creates boot media for a WinPE environment, so users can quickly resolve driver configuration issues and recover their systems to the same or new hardware.
- Continuous backup to the cloud: Users can update their backups as they work on files while securely storing an off-site version in the cloud.
- Virtual drive conversion: Users can test the recoverability of the full image backups, or run their system in a Hyper-V virtual environment to test various applications without risking the primary system, and move complete system image as a virtual drive to another computer.
- Faster incremental backups: Up to three-times faster with new Changed-Block Tracker technology that tracks image changes in real time.
- Automatic mobile backup to NAS devices: Morethana quarter of Acronis users have network-attached storage (NAS) at home. Now they don’t have to think about backing up a mobile device, since the process starts as soon as the mobile device connects to the same Wi-Fi as the NAS.
Acronis True Image 2019 also addresses the needs of the next generation of users by expanding its support for social media with automatic backups of Instagram accounts, including photos, comments and statistics, such as the number of likes, tags or comments a post gets.
- OneDrive folder was added to default backup exclusions.
- Backup to a DVD disk fails, if the ‘Validate backup when it is created’ option is activated.
- In bootable media environment disk restore from a backup split into several DVDs freezes at the ‘Recovering partition structure’ step.
- When adding the first part of a backup split into several DVDs, the error ‘Failed to add the backup to the backup list. The backup may be locked or corrupted.’ appears.
- Bootable media does not boot from a DVD if it was placed on this DVD during a backup with the ‘Place Acronis True Image on media’ option activated.